Account Executive Resume
An accountant executive plays a major role in helping the marketing executives create efficient campaigns by offering them correct and accurate data, information and statistics. An account executive develops statistical reports on success metrics before, throughout and after the online marketing campaign. Usually, account executives are the link between the advertising agency and its customers. The position of an account executive requires powerful consultative skills, strategic skills and the ability to interact with other higher authorities like the Director of Sales or the Director of Marketing.
The main tasks of an account executive refer to working with account planners in order to create and develop campaigns that fit the client's budget and brief, organizing meeting with different clients in order to discuss their advertising goals, presenting the ideas and the budget of campaigns to clients. The account executive is also responsible for coordinating the activities of workers in the media-production industry in order to develop and implement approved campaigns.
Your account executive resume must emphasize on the most important information regarding your accounting experience, skills and education. This information has to offer the employers an overview image of your accounting skills and abilities. The first thing you have to add is your contact information: full name, permanent addresses, telephone number and e-mail address. The objective statement in your account executive resume has to inform the employer on your career goals or to express your interest in a specific job or position as an account executive. Then, don't forget to add accounting education, accounting skills, accounting experience, activities (clubs or professional affiliations).
Account Executive Resume Sample
Name: Rick Smith
Address: 429 Main Court, New York
Marital Status: single
Birth date: 29.04.1973
An account executive is a strong link between the advertising agency and its clients through the excellent communication and strategic skills.
I look for a position as an account executive in a reputed company where I can use my excellent strategic skills for achieving great advertising success.
Great strategic developer with account management experience looking to initiate outside opportunities and to link them with the company. Detail and result oriented and able to rapidly understand the customers' needs.
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills as well as the ability to work in various locations
- Proficiency in working with MS Office
- Time management skills
- Vast knowledge in graphics, advertising and social networking
- Excellent oral and written English skills
Account Executive, CBS Production, Philadelphia, 2006-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Researched and analyzed the telecommunications market
- Responsible for the achievement of profit and of the company's objectives through assessment of market performances
- Developed, organized and implemented sales and marketing activities
- Discussed with different clients regarding new products
- Trained other partners
- Analyzed and monitored the team's sales reports
- Maintained partnership with distributors, clients and suppliers
Sales account manager, Rovi, Philadelphia, 2000-2006
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing internal resources in order to insure customer satisfaction
- Manage all assigned accounts of the company
- Identification of key markets and brands; revenue forecasting
- Providing an accurate forecast and sales operations reports
1996-1998 Masters in Business Administrations, Stanford University
1992-1996 Bachelors of Science in Business Administration, Major in Management, Stanford University
- Member of MBA Association since 2005
- Received the National Triumph Award in 2006
- Received two awards for the best print campaign in 2007
Areas of interest
References available upon request