Management Accountant Resume
Management Accountants work in the financial and budgetary departments of an organization. They are responsible for implementing efficient methods for coordinating the production costs of a company.
Among the duties mentioned above, Management Accountant is responsible for managing and handling the federal and state taxes of the organization, writing and submitting the annual and monthly budgets of the organization, planning and implementing efficient business methods in order to decrease the expenses of the organization and for creating corporate strategic planning initiatives and control the costs of the company.
When writing a Management accountant resume, the first things you have to add are your contact information, a short introduction and the objective statement. In the contact information, you need to add your full name and address as well as a phone number where you can be reached by the employer. In the introduction, write one or two sentences describing what the profile of Management Accountant means for you. The objective statement has to present in a few sentences your interest to apply for the position offered by the company as well as the skills and qualifications you possess for the job. Then you can continue your resume with a qualifications summary where you focus on your main qualifications and capabilities for a Management Accountant position.
The following section has to present your employment history. List your previous positions from your current to your last and mention what duties and responsibilities or what were your achievements in each position. For example, you can mention your ability to implement efficient methods for coordinating the production costs of a company. In the next section, add your education in chronological order. Also, add the name of the degree, the name of the school you attended and the location of the school. In the final section, you can mention your outside achievements. For example, you can add if you are on some kind of committees or groups related to the financial field. Management Accountants are required to possess excellent accountancy and financial knowledge and expertise because they are responsible for the financial department of a company.
Management Accountant Resume Sample
Name: Stewart Barrymore
Address: 933 Rosedale Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 27.02.1977
From my experience, I can state that Management Accountants are responsible for implementing efficient methods for coordinating the production costs of a company.
Seeking a rewarding job as a Management Accountant in a growth-oriented company where I can fully utilize my experience and expertise in the field, my strong analytical skills and my ability to handle the valuation of client accounts
Enthusiastic and dynamic Management Accountant with vast experience in providing specialist financial information and assistance; with excellent analytical skills and with extraordinary problem solving skills needed in managing funds and investments
Skills and qualifications
- Deep knowledge in accounting laws and audit principles
- Oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using computer applications like MS office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Ability to interact and to work with various kinds of people
Management Accountant, Hays Accountancy, Washington, DC, 2004 - present
Duties and responsibilities
- Handled the federal and state taxes of the organization
- Prepared and analyzed the annual and monthly budgets of the organization
- Planned and implemented methods in order to decrease the expenses of the organization
- Designed corporate strategic planning initiatives and controlled the costs of the company
- Prepared and presented reports for investors and auditors
Management Accountant, McKesson, Pasadena, CA, 1998-2004
Duties and responsibilities
- Wrote and presented reports to senior managers in order to make important decisions regarding the company's financial situation
- Supervised and coordinated with the record-keeping departments of the company
- Responsible for the bookkeeping and data processing of the company
- Developed and implemented various efficient financial systems
- Provided information and analysis for the company's management
Master's Degree in Accounting, San Jose State University
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, San Jose State University
Achievements and associations
Member of MBA Association since 2005
Areas of interest
References available upon request