Tube Room Cashier Resume
How should I draft a Tube Room Cashier Resume? This question must have haunted you like a ghost in your waking hours and sleeping hours. Have you successfully performed extortion on it? If not, then do not worry any more. Here is a one and all solution for the problem. This page offers you a sample resume for the above-mentioned job. You can also find here a few tips on how to draft a winning and attractive resume. Before drafting your resume, you must be well equipped with the background details and the nature of the job that you wish to apply. Because once your resume is shortlisted and you are called to appear for an interview then you stand no choice. Hence it is very necessary to understand the job before applying for the job.
The tube room cashiers' job duties include issuing operating funds to cashiering stations, receiving through the pneumatic tube carriers with money and sales slips from the sales departments, giving change using cash drawers and changing dispensers. They record all the individual payments received using adding machine, insert change into routes and carrier via tube in order to return to particular departments.
They also receive collections from delivery truck drivers, cash and bank receipts from departments, and tally cash receipts and verify the cash to see if everything matches with the accompanying reports. They are in charge of sorting and counting currency, refunds, gift certificates and checks, and stacking currency manually, and counting, sorting and wrapping coins using special machine. Their duties include also computing totals and recording them on daily reports, correcting any mistakes of entries on individual cash reports and they perform other additional duties as assigned.
Tube room cashiers must have knowledge of customer and personal service, about the English language, mathematics, education and training, and public safety. The skills required for this job are similar to those of usual cashiers, such as active listening, social perceptiveness, mathematics, speaking and learning strategies. As for abilities, tube room cashiers must have speech recognition, oral expression, speech clarity, near vision and oral comprehension.
When you are writing a resume for the position of a tube room cashier, discuss your training and experience, as well as the ability to compute and record cash receipts, receive money and make change, via pneumatic tubes. Your resume should reflect that you understand perfectly the work tasks.
Name: Mark Johnson
Address: 140 Avenue, New York, USA, 66666
Home: (222) 444 5555
Mobile phone: (222) 333 1234
Date: January 25, 2012
Seeking a position as a Tube Room Cashier
Summary of Qualifications
- More than five years of experience as a Tube Room Cashier
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mathematical abilities
- Attention to details
- Accurate at the job
Gary's Department Store, New York, USA Tube Room Cashier, 2002–Present
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recorded cash receipts and issued bank funds
- Received money and gave change via the pneumatic tube
- Assisted the cashiers
- Recorded the individual payments received
- Counted, sorted and verified currency, refunds, gift certificates and checked and wrapped coins
- Stocked currency manually and recorded daily reports
- Computed totals by using adding machines
- Corrected error entries on the individual cash reports received
- Performed additional duties as assigned
- Gary's Department Store, New York, USA Assistant Tube Room Cashier, 2000–2002
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisted the head tube room cashier with general duties
- Stocked currency manually
- Sorted, counted and wrapped coins using a counting machine
- Computed totals, corrected any error entries and recorded daily reports
High School Diploma, 1999, New York High School, New York, USA
Available upon request
Areas of interest