Chief Order Dispatcher Resume
A chief order dispatcher performs an administrative and supervisory work in the field of services and utilities, in any given company that receives orders from its customers for the products and services it is offering. Coordinating the work of dispatchers and clerks that manage orders from clients, via telephone or in person, is the most important task of a chief order dispatcher. He has to look after every single detail necessary for an order to be delivered correctly and towards the satisfaction of the client, and he has to have the ability to manage personnel issues, assign duties and monitor work performance.
The resume of a chief order dispatcher has to be very conclusive about the incumbent's experience in a supervisory position and the ability to manage client relations. Work experience in similar industries and business is an asset. The resume should concentrate on achievements and managerial competencies.
Chief Order Dispatcher Sample Resume
Name: Sandra Thomson
Address and Contact Details: 6100 One Dell Way, Round Rock, Texas 78682
Marital Status: Married, no children
Driver's license: Yes
My years of experience in a manufacturing company have offered me the chance to learn about the importance of impeccable client services. A company's profitability and productivity depends on how well it treats its clients and how satisfactory the order taking and delivery processes are. This understanding has made it possible for me to become very efficient at what I do and be able to make sure that others respect these principles as well.
My objective is to perform my duty as a chief order dispatcher and coordinate other dispatchers and make sure that every client's request, inquiry and order is being taken care of with responsibility and professionalism.
Accomplished chief order dispatcher, with experience in the supervisory position and the ability to handle the order taking process of large manufacturing companies.
- Organizational and administrative competencies
- Ability to supervise, coordinate, monitor and handle staff and staff issues
- Excellent customer relations training and performance
- Communicational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand products and to collaborate with other departments
- Ability to perform tabulations related to orders and keep other records
- Motivation in serving the company's interest and image
- Microsoft Office,
- Internet Browsing
Chief Order Dispatcher, 2003-present, North Texas Utilities Company, Round Rock
- Handling a team of order dispatchers,
- Making sure that every order is correctly registered and send forward,
- Collaborating with the production and shipping departments for excellent client services,
- Discussing complaints and inquiries with clients,
- Training new employees,
- Monitoring work performance and ensuring high professional standards,
- Recommending improvements in the order taking process.
Education and Training:
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, North Texas University
The position of chief order dispatcher has brought me the professional satisfaction of receiving excellent feedback from my clients and recognition from my employer company
Areas of interest:
Available if needed