Childcare Center Administrator Resume
The following article is to be considered as a guide for those interested in getting a job as a Childcare Center Administrator. In the lines that follow, you can find some advice and tips on the manner in which a resume for someone looking to obtain a position as a Childcare Center Administrator should look like.
A Childcare Center Administrator is a person responsible for monitoring the progress of children and implementing all sorts of new activities to improve further the child's learning curve, for reviewing the allocations of funds for materials and equipment, staff and monthly expenses, for coordinating the daily activities of all the teachers at the center, for developing educational standards and supporting established procedures, programs and policies of the center and other related activities.
When writing a resume, you should focus on various aspects that differentiate you when compared to other candidates for the same job. Those aspects should be related to three main field, meaning educational background, professional experience and skills and abilities. Below you will find an example of a resume that will help you in building up your own.
Sample Childcare Center Administrator Resume
Name: Gigi R. Homes
Birth Date: 08.08.1980
Address: 18 Elm Street, New York City, New York
Phone: (555) 222-2222
Marital Status: Married
Children: Yes, two
Driver's License: Yes
Being a Childcare Center Administrator is a job that requires holding at least a bachelor's degree in education administration or a related field. It is as important to have relevant professional experience in this field as well as possess the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for performing this job efficiently and effectively.
To work as a Childcare Center Administrator at your company.
A skilled and experienced Childcare Center Administrator, possessing child care skills, having the ability to work very well independently and as leader of a team, with excellent interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
Qualities, Abilities and Skills
- Very good knowledge of leadership technique
- Time management skills
- Very good knowledge of training designs
- Very good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Resistant to stress
- Very good knowledge of the principles for curriculum
- Sound presentation skills
- Detail oriented
- Very good knowledge of psychology
- Proficiency in Ms Office pack
- Excellent organizational skills
- Very good analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
Childcare Center Administrator at New York City Childcare Center, 2000 – present
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinating with the parents so as to improve the activities on child learning capabilities
- Monitoring child's progress and implementing all sorts of new activities to improve further the child's learning curve
- Coordinating the daily activities of all the teachers at the center
- Developing educational standards and supporting established procedures, programs and policies of the center
- Reviewing the allocations of funds for materials and equipment, staff and monthly expenses
- Facilitating the scope of educational program offerings as well as conducting drafts of various program schedules
Master's Degree in Education Management, New York State University, New York
Bachelor's Degree in Education Administration, New York State University, New York
Member of the American Association of Childcare Center Administrators
Areas of Interest
George L. Irvine
CEO at New York City Childcare Center, New York City, New York