Law Office Administrator Resume
The working activities of Law Office Administrators include handling the payroll and vacation information and planning and preparing the payment of employees. They have to resolve and handle the arising problems within the organization.
Other responsibilities of a Law Office Administrator involve taking or answering phone calls, forwarding calls to other workers or taking messages. Among the duties mentioned above, Law Office Administrators have to fill, proofread and organize various documents, to perform data entry on cases and contracts and to ensure that the documents of the Law Office are organized in an efficient manner. These skilled workers are also responsible for hiring, training, coordinating and evaluating the working activities of the employees within the Law Office. Law Office Administrators also have to deal with the facility problems of an organization such as ensuring the cleanliness and the maintenance of the office.
Start your Law Office Administrator Resume with your contact information where you have to list your full name, address and telephone number. In the next section of your Law Office Administrator Resume you have to add a short introduction where you can offer details on what this position means for you. In this section you can also present your interest and desire in applying for the job position offered by the company. The next section of your Law Office Administrator Resume has to be about your objective statement where you have to describe the position you are seeking and what abilities you have to gain the job. In the following section of your Resume you will be required to add your skills.
In this section you can present a few general skills, but also some skills you have gained in your experience as a Law Office Administrator such as your ability to work well under pressure or your strong multi-tasking skills. In the next section you can add your professional work experience where you have to talk about the duties you had in every position and to offer details on the companies you worked for. The last section of your Law Office Administrator Resume has to focus on your educational background that has to be added starting with the last degree obtained.
Law Office Administrators need to have knowledge of the policies and rules within a Law Office.
Law Office Administrator Resume Sample
Name: Andrew Moore
Address: 726 Woodward Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 23.07.1976
From my experience I can state that Law Office Administrators are responsible for managing, handling and coordinating the activities within a Law Office
To obtain a rewarding position as a Law Office Administrator in a well-reputed company where I can use my strong interpersonal skills, my solid educational background and my vast experience in the field
Hard-working and motivated Law Office Administrator with nine years of experience in managing, handling and coordinating the activities within a Law Office; with solid knowledge of the policies and rules applicable to a Law Office and with strong communication abilities
Skills and qualifications
- Able to collaborate in an efficient manner with employees, superiors and clients
- Solid knowledge of the policies and rules within a Law Office
- Exceptional organizational skills used to plan and organize the activities in a Law Office
- Time management skills and strong multi-tasking abilities
- Strong knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
Law Office Administrator, Northrop Grumman, New York, NY, 2006-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for managing, handling and coordinating the activities within the company
- Resolved and handled the arising problems within the organization
- Handled the payroll and vacation information of the company
- Planned and prepared the payment of employees. Law Office Administrator, Adecco, Minneapolis, MN, 2002-2006 Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for taking or answering phone calls
- Filled, proofread and organized various documents
- Performed data entry on cases and contracts
- Ensured that the documents of the Law Office are organized in an efficient manner
- Responsible for hiring, training, coordinating and evaluating the working activities of the employees within the organization
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Legal Studies, Yale University
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the American Association of Business Administrators since 2005
Areas of interest
References available upon request