Postsecondary School Administrator Resume
This article is a guide for those who want to build a resume in order to apply for a position as a Postsecondary School Administrator. The first section provides relevant information about the job description and about how to write the resume and the second part is a sample of an actual resume for such a position. The data and information presented are of a purely illustrative nature.
Postsecondary Education is also known as tertiary education, which means it is an optional level of studying. In United States, school is mandatory until the age of 16. Any other addition studies such as professional college programs are considered postsecondary education. Postsecondary School Administrators are responsible for establishing, developing and implementing the school's strategies in order to ensure a proper and enriching learning environment for students.
In order to create a successful resume, begin by formulating your career objective, stating exactly what you want to do and what are the most significant qualities and competencies that recommend you for that job. It is also indicated to focus on the section referring to previous working experience in this area. Your professional experience should be listed in order, beginning with the most recent one. Pay attention to educational background. Mention all the relevant studies and trainings you've attended.
A Postsecondary School Administrator is in charge of handling the administrative and financial operations within a school while promoting it towards the community and ensuring a safe and engaging environment for students.
Postsecondary School Administrator Resume Sample
Name: Oliver Button
Address: Duofold Street, Washington
Birth date: 06.01.1978
Marital Status: Married
Driver's License: B category, 1998
Looking for a position as a Postsecondary School Administrator where I can use my skills and experience in order to contribute to the school's development and promote a positive public image.
Good planner, responsible and results-oriented School Administrator, with excellent communication skills, project management abilities and experience, I am looking forward to be a member of your team and increase the school's notoriety by providing high standards learning opportunities.
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and presentation skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Highly organized and responsible
- Efficient in time management
- Attention to details and customer oriented
- Able to work with deadlines
- Problem solver
- Hard working and dynamic person
- Good computer skills
- Responsible and reliable
- Enthusiastic and dynamic
- Ethics and confidentiality
School Administrator, Stanford College, 2004-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Establishing, developing and implementing school strategies
- Formulating and implementing school policies, objectives and goals within the company
- Coordinating and collaborating with all of the administrative staff
- Handling budgets
- Promoting the school and its programs to the community
- Monitoring teachers
- Participating at conference and other public and social events
Duties and responsibilities
- Participating at the recruitment process
- Handling the admission process
- Supervising the development of class curriculum
- Ensuring a safe environment for students
Master's Degree in English Literature, University of Washington
Bachelor's Degree in Business Education, University of Washington
Three months Internship in Human Resources
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the American Association of the School Administrators
Areas of interest
References are available upon request