Secondary School Administrator Resume
Secondary School Administrators are mainly responsible for managing the overall administrative and educational activities within a public or private high school. The position involves a strong and close collaboration with the school's head masters and superintendents in order to ensure a proper and enriching environment for children. Their duties include handling the admission process, implementing school's policies and strategies, hiring and training new employees, planning the course curriculum and managing annual budgets. A good Secondary School Administrator should have excellent managing skills and also be able to communicate with children, provide counsel and advice when needed.
Those who want to get a job as a Secondary School Administrator must design a successful resume that will draw the employer's attention. In order to do that, it is recommended to include all significant and relevant details. Start by mentioning your contact information, professional objective as well your skills and competencies that make you a suitable candidate. Previous working experience in the area or a related one is also a very important aspect. Mention all former duties and any achievements you may have.
Secondary School Administrator Resume Sample
Middletown Street, Miami
Name: Millie Middleton
Address: Middletown Street, Miami
Marital Status: Married
Driver's License: B category, 1995
I am looking for a position as a Secondary School Administrator, where I can use my managing skills and experience in order to ensure a safe and enriching learning environment.
Realistic, responsible and experienced Secondary School Administrator, with excellent interpersonal abilities, good negotiation skills and very efficient in time management, I am looking forward to contribute to the school's development and success.
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strategic planning;
- Computer proficiency;
- Able to motivate and lead a team;
- Adaptability and flexibility;
- Problem solver and people oriented;
- Results oriented and focused;
- Able to provide guidance;
- Able to work with children.
Secondary School Administrator,
Benjamin Franklin High School, 2005-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Designing and implementing school policies and strategies;
- Managing annual and monthly budgets;
- Preparing admission paperwork;
- Handling work schedules for teachers;
- Managing the promotion of the school's courses and programs;
- Supervising the teachers' performances and providing feedback;
- Organizing parent meetings.
Woodrow Wilson High School, 2000-2005
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring a secure and enriching environment for children;
- Handling parents complaints and conflicts between children;
- Proving counseling and support to children;
- Conducting teacher evaluation;
- Hiring and training new teachers.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, ABCD University
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, University of Washington
- Member of the American Association of the School Administrators
- English Literature
- Children Psychology
- Human Resources
References are available upon request