Skill Training Program Coordinator Resume
Skill Training Program Coordinators are responsible for monitoring and directing the activity of skill training program instructors who provide high quality training courses. The main purpose of a Skill Training Program is to help participants gain new skills and competencies while developing the current ones. Main duties include identifying training needs and designing class curriculum and training activities, coordinating skill training instructors and determine their schedule, supervise trainings and identifying innovative training techniques.
Those interested in working as a Skill Training Program Coordinator should create a resume that will increase their chances in actually getting the job. Training and management skills as well as previous working experience in this area are the most important aspects for the employer. Therefore, it is recommended to highlight these sections. Mention all the former responsibilities that helped you gain experience in this area as well as personal and professional qualities that recommend you for the job. Educational background is another aspect that has to be emphasized.
Skill Training Program Coordinator Sample Resume
Name: Charlotte Jones
Address: 126 Georgetown Street, New York
I am looking for a position as a Skill Training Program Coordinator where I can use my management skills, my experience and training abilities in order to direct and monitor instructors and ensure a proper and enriching training environment.
Strategic planner, responsible and experienced Skill Training Program Coordinator, with excellent communication skills, rational thinking and able to lead a team, I am eager to face any challenge and become a member of your training team.
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Presentation skills and professional behavior;
- Highly organized, punctual and responsible;
- Driven and enthusiastic;
- People oriented and problem-solver;
- Business awareness and results oriented person;
- Team worker;
- Computer skills;
- Adaptability and quick leaner;
Skill Training Program Coordinator,
Antal International Group, 2003-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Performing several administrative duties such as making appointments, contacting training participants, enlisting participants, establishing the trainers' work schedule, maintaining file records and electronic databases;
- Leading and supervising skill training instructors;
- Designing training curriculum;
- Planning and coordinating training programs in order to help participants develop their skills and competencies;
- Evaluating the instructors' performances.
Antal International Group, 1999-2003
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing high quality trainings;
- Helping employers develop their written and oral communication skills;
- Evaluating and fulfilling the participants' needs and expectations;
- Scheduling training sessions.
- Master's Degree in Business Communication, University of New York
- Bachelor's Degree in Sociology, University of New York
- Trainer Certification
- Increasing employers performances with 15%
- Member of the American Association of Businesswomen
- Human Resources
References are available upon request