Charter Pilot Resume
Resume writing is always considered as an 'easier said than done' task. Many people give you guidance on resume writing. Here is a write-up that will guide you, rather than advice you, in writing a Charter Pilot Resume. This page will provide you a sample of such a resume and give you an outline of the profile of a charter pilot, including the responsibilities that they will need to shoulder.
The activities or responsibilities of a chartered pilot include:
- To study the flight schedule and weather conditions
- To consult with the captain / first officer and crew members on various aspects of flight
- To make checks of equipment and instruments to fly before takeoff
- To communicate airport control tower and other air bases
- To cooperate with the captain / first officer in flight training programs
- To calculate fuel consumption
- To take off the flight after ensuring all the safety measures.
- A pilot has to know who to operate with all equipment used on board, such as navigation systems and diagnostic, on-board computers, communications equipment, air navigational maps, manuals, etc.
In order to draft an effective resume, one needs to make sure that you emphasize the most important details such as your education and previous work experience. Most employers check the roles and responsibilities undertaken by candidate in the previous job so candidates need to highlight those in your resume and for that matter provide some more details such as your achievements in your previous job. Candidate need to be aware of what information needs to be listed in short and what should be detailed. Generally relevant work experience should be elaborately put in your resume.
The basic qualifications required for a charter pilot is that they need to possess a high school degree certificate and must be a student of mathematics and physics. They have to clear the aviation examinations and acquire or avail a professional license for flying planes. You can possess a Bachelor's or an Associative degree from any aviation school. You can also be a graduate from any college or university, with any subject. The clearing of the examination and the acquiring a license are the most important criteria in becoming a charter pilot.
Name: Paul R. Gustafson
Address: 568 Shingleton Road,
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Phone: (269) 413-0338
Email Address: PaulRGustafson@example.com
To become a successful and skilled Charter Pilot with a high determination to obtain a good-will in this profile.
- Ability to adapt quickly and to respond to new situations
- Physically fit and sound
- Good eyesight
- Highly skilled
- Good reporting skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Excellent knowledge in physics
- Resistant to all weather conditions
- Alert in all situations
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Resistance to stress
- Completely resistant to air sickness or sea sickness
Designation: Charter pilot, Name of the organization: Minnesota Flying Services, Minnesota. Duration of the tenure: 2004-present
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Getting information about the route, weather and aircraft before any flight
- Making a flight plan
- Calculating fuel necessity
- Briefing the cabin crew before the flight
- Communicating with air traffic control during flight
- Reading and interpreting data
- Communicating with the passengers
- Giving the passengers detail about the weather and the atmospheric conditions outside
- Giving them details about the altitude
- Reporting any problem to the traffic control bay
- Following proper signals received from the base
Name of the program: High School Diploma, Name of the institution: Minnesota University, Year of passing: 2000
Name of the program: Associate degree in Aviation Name of the institution: High-fly Institute of Aviation and Aeronautical Science Year of passing: 2004
Achievements and Affiliations:
Licensed Charter and Commercial Pilot, 2002 Member of the 'Aviation council and Associates' Succeeded in completing 8000 hours of flight Obtained recognition as, 'Pilot of the year' in 2009.
Areas of interest:
Mr. Samuel Richards,
Director, Minnesota Flying Services,
E-mail address: email@example.com
Other personal details:
Date of birth: September 25, 1982
Marital status: Married
Driving license: B category
A charter pilot needs to be strong willed and ready to adapt to the changing situation at any given time. This should reflect in a charter pilot resume. One should also make sure that the information listed in your resume is accurate.