Chief Pilot Resume
The Chief Pilot is responsible for piloting an airplane and for scheduling flights. Chief Pilots can interview and hire flight personnel, coordinate and manage the preparation of flight-crew schedule, organize and conduct training classes for flight personnel or accompany flights in order to observe and evaluate the performance of pilots.
Chief Pilots are also responsible for representing the company during contract negotiations with the pilot's union and for studying the technical manuals of airplane manufacturers and government regulations. Among the duties mentioned above, a Chief Pilot also has to discuss the operational and personal problems with employees in order to improve efficiency, to review reports on pilot performance and then to forward the reports to the Federal Aviation Administration. The work of Chief Pilots also involves training new pilots and refreshing training for experienced pilots, as wells as coordinating the operations of the flight.
Start off with your name, address and contact details at the head of your Chief Pilot Resume. After that, you need to a qualifications summary emphasizing on your best skills. After this, you have to add a strong and eye catching objective. This should be a brief sentence which should describe your goals in the Airline industry and it should reflect your interest in this position. In the following section you have to add your professional work experience. This section has to run chronologically
from your last to your current position. Present what your duties and tasks were in every position, how you helped your department progress and how you offered quality service to the clients of the airline. Your last section has to focus on your education. Again, you have to add education from the last training or qualification. A successful applicant is required to have at least a Bachelor's and a Master's Degree in Aeronautical Engineering or other related field. When listing your education, remember that you have to add the name of the degree, the name of the school you attended and the location of the school. The last section has to be about your achievements. There you can add associations where you are member or other achievements.
Chief Pilots need to be highly responsible individuals and to be keen on details. Communication skills are also important for a Chief Pilot.
487 Chapel Street
Name: Hank Davidson
Address: 487 Chapel Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 12.08.1975
To acquire a position as a Chief Pilot in a growth-oriented company where I can use my experience and skills to the improve profitability of the Airline Company.
Responsible and hard-working Chief Pilot with ten years experience in piloting an airplane; who possesses exceptional communication skills used to establish and maintain effective relations with customers and employees.
Skills and qualifications
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Deep knowledge of the rules and regulations of the FAA
- Exceptional capability to plan and manage various aviation programs
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong knowledge of aircraft systems and procedures
- Ability to work well under pressure
Chief Pilot, Presidential Airways, Melbourne, FL, 2005- present
Duties and responsibilities
- Provided useful direction instructions to flight crews
- Coordinated and supervised the flight operations in an efficient and effective manner
- Collaborated with the FAA personnel when necessary or required
- Communicated with the flight crew members and the management personnel
- Responsible for scheduling and managing the transportation of passengers
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for creating and providing a stimulating experience for passengers and employees
- Analyzed and interpreted various technical blueprints and flight manuals
- Reported problems and queries to the air traffic controller
- Responsible for complying with the flight operations manual
- Complied with the state laws and regulations
Master's Degree in Aeronautical Engineering, New York University
Achievements and affiliations
Dean's Lister, New York University
Areas of interest
available upon request