Clerical Method Analyst Resume
A clerical methods analyst has the duty to examine and evaluate clerical work techniques to develop new or updated standardized procedures and methods. S/he interviews clerical workers and the supervisory staff, conducts on-site observation to ensure unit function, to oversee the methods and equipment use, the work performed and the personnel involved.
An analyst sketches office layout to present location of equipment needed for originating and filling information and business records, confers with managerial staff to gather suggestions for improvements, such as changing the existing procedures, using other work methods, or introducing new business forms, coding systems or reports standards.
An analyst is also in charge of evaluating findings by using knowledge of principles and methods of work simplification, company policies and governmental record keeping requirements to recommend new methods or equipment originated to improve clerical operations. S/he may also prepare training manuals and train new clerical workers in new operations or procedures and maintenance of equipment and machines, or may assist in writing job description or specifications.
A clerical methods analyst may specialize in only one phase of the clerical methods analysis, such as coding systems, workflow or filling, and often may be designated according to location where work is performed as customer field representative or in-house personnel. If you want to follow a career as a clerical-methods analyst, you can add in your resume that you possess managerial and administrative abilities, excellent communication skills, solid leadership skills, and a comprehensive knowledge of clerical methods. These skills and knowledge requirements will improve your resume and increase your chances of getting the job you pursue.
Clerical Methods Analyst Sample Resume
Name: Antony Nelson
Address: 134 Main Street, New York, USA, 99999
Home: (555) 555 5555
Cell: (555) 555 1234
Seeking a position as a Clerical-methods Analyst
Summary of Qualifications
- Solid managerial and administrative abilities
- Good communication skills
- Remarkable leadership skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of clerical methods
- Dependable and reliable employee
- Ready for immediate hire
Clerical-methods Analyst, 2002 5/25/2011- Present
Simpson Business Consultants, New York, USA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Examined and evaluated clerical work methods to initiate improved or new standardized procedures and methods.
- Interviewed clerical workers and supervisory staff.
- Conducted on-site observation to determine work performance and analyzed the equipment and methods used by the employees.
- Evaluated the findings using knowledge of techniques and principles of work simplification, company policies and governmental record keeping requirements.
- Assisted in preparation of job specifications and description.
- Prepared training manuals and trained new staff workers in new operation, maintenance and procedure of equipment and machines.
- Conferred with managerial staff to obtain suggestion for improvements.
Simpson Business Consultant, New York, USA
Assistant Clerical Methods Analyst, 2000 - 2002
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisted the lead clerical methods analyst with general duties
- Prepared training manual and trained clerical workers
Bachelor's Degree, Business Consulting and Management, 2000
New York University, New York, USA
Accolades and Involvements
American Association of Business Consultants
Available upon request