Document Analyst Resume
Document Analysts are responsible for keeping the company's records in proper conditions. Document Analysts are required to maintain an effective communication with the company's human resources and marketing executives. They have to implement goals through documents, like literature and advertisements.
Usually, Document Analysts are the first who receive copies of the company's records, advertisements or forms. Their duty is to make proper changes in punctuation, grammar and sentence structure and adjust them to create a correct form. These skilled workers are also responsible for arranging the company's documents in order to create an effective and organized appearance. Among the duties mentioned above, a Document Analyst also has to interview staff members and consumers on existing documents in order to improve the company's forms. The work of Document Analysts involves keeping records of the company's documents, as well as filing and providing backup copies of the company's forms.
The first elements you have to add when writing your Document Analyst Resume represent the contact information with your name, address and phone number; then you have to add a short introduction describing what this positions means to you. You can also add the summary of your qualifications describing your most important skills and qualifications. Then you can add the objective where you should write one or two sentences emphasizing on what your career aspirations and ideals are.
In the abilities section you can not only list general skills, but also specific skills that you have gained as a Document Analyst. In the work experience section present your previous jobs in a chronological order from your current to the last position you held. Describe what were your main tasks and responsibilities and add the name of the position, the name of the company and the period of employment. The final section of your Resume has to be about your training and education. Pay more attention to your highest qualifications and include any certificates you have gained. In the achievements and affiliations section you can add the clubs you are a member of, voluntary work you have undertaken or any awards you have received.
Document Analysts are required to have exceptional organizational abilities which are used to transcribe and organize in an efficient manner the documents and forms of a company.
Document Analyst Resume Sample
Name: Jared Timber
Address: Chapel Street
Marital Status: Single
Birth date: 22.09.1978
Looking to obtain a challenging and rewarding position as a Document Analyst in a well established company where I can utilize my strong organizational skills to manage and handle various documents and forms for the company
Highly organized Document Analyst who possesses the ability to manage and handle the documents of a company; strong analytical and problem solving skills and a solid knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices
Skills and qualifications
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices
- Ability to transcribe documents in an accurate manner and to verify numbers
- Proficient in using various computer programs: Excel, Word, Power Point, Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to multi-task
Document Analyst, MetLife, Boston, MA, 2007- present
Duties and responsibilities
- Performed evaluations and document audits of the company's forms
- Respected the company's operating procedures in submitting documents
- Prepared and submitted corporate documents in a strict time of frame
- Verified for errors and mistakes in filenames before submitting documents
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepared documents and communicated with employees in order to make the submissions of forms
- Responsible for constantly updating and handling documents and databases
- Collaborated with all the departments of the company
- Made sure that the documents of the company are checked and submitted on time
- Performed data entry for the documents and forms of the company
Master's Degree in Management, University of Washington
Bachelor's Degree in Management, University of Washington
Achievements and affiliations
Dean's Lister, University of Washington
Member of the American Association of Business Professionals
References available upon request