Management Analyst Resume
Management Analyst is a person responsible for gaining better profits and improving efficiency of a company. These professionals plan and recommend ways so that the objectives of the company can be achieved and also they have to change the structure of the company for increasing its business efficiency.
The Management Analyst is mainly responsible for analyzing the working of a company and for recommending ways to increase its profits. These professionals have to improve the efficiency of the staff of a company and to suggest efficient means of management and better use of resources. They also have to prepare and present reports on their ways of gaining profits for the management of the company.
The first things you have to add when writing a management analyst resume is personal information, the summary and then the objective. You have to mention your full name, address, email address, phone number. In the summary, you can add a few sentences about your main qualifications and skills that you possess for a Management Analyst position. The objective statement can consist of one or two sentences where you write what type of job you are seeking for and what skills you have to obtain that job. The following section in your resume has to be about your education and training.
Mention your highest degrees in chronological order; add the name of the degree, the school you attended and the location of the school. The following section of the resume is the work experience. In this section, you can list your working experience from your current to your last position. Don't add your first jobs in the work history but focus more on those that are related to the position you are applying for. Add what were your main duties and responsibilities as a Management Analyst.
Management Analysts need to possess exceptional analytical and decision making skills because they are responsible for recommending the best methods and solutions for improving the efficiency of a company's products and services.
Sample Management Analyst Resume
Name: Stewart Barrymore
Address: 933 Rosedale Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 27.02.1977
From my experience, I can state that Management Analyst is the person responsible for gaining better profits and improving efficiency of a company.
Objective Seeking a job as a Management Analyst in a growth-oriented company where I can fully utilize my experience and expertise in conducting corporate studies and evaluations and my excellent organizational skills
Dynamic Management Analyst with ability to establish and maintain effective and efficient working relations with the staff and the customers; proficient in using office equipment and deep knowledge of the practices of modern organization and personnel management
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to respect deadlines
- Good knowledge in MS Office programs
- Deep knowledge of the research techniques and statistical analysis
- Strong ability to establish and maintain cooperative relationship with working staff and public
- Strong administration and budgeting skills
Management Analyst, Avaya Government Solutions, Washington, DC, 2005 - present
Duties and responsibilities
- Organized documents and data of studies; recommended and implemented new procedures or organizational changes
- Designed and coordinated project management services for the company
- Analyzed and documented systems for improvements
- Provided technical assistance in creating systems
- Prepared and submitted reports and provided advice for enhancing systems efficiency
Management Analyst, PNC Bank, Cleveland, OH, 2001-2005
Duties and responsibilities
- Recommended and implemented a wide variety of security and system control procedures
- Planned and developed training programs for the users of the company
- Created and implemented new or modified administrative systems
- Reviewed and evaluated computer hardware and software in order to determine the usefulness related to the administrative systems of the company
Master's Degree in Business Administration, Kent State University
Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Kent State University
Achievements and associations
Member of the National Business Association
Areas of interest
References References available upon request