Records-Management Analyst Resume
Global warming has affected the whole world. People all around the world are becoming its victims. Similarly, resume writing too has become a matter of concern for people around the globe. No matter where you belong to, no matter what academic credentials you have, no matter what job you wish to take, when it comes to drafting a resume, all are confused. The situation is such that you have all the details and information in front of you still you know not what to write and how to write. When writing a records management analyst resume, you might also face similar problems. Resume writing is all about putting the correct points on the correct place, like point plotting on a graph. Each point should be placed where it should be placed. A minor mistake can destroy the whole picture of the resume. So it is advised to take note about the necessary skills that you would be required to present and put up in your resume, as a relevant feature for the job that you would be applying for. For that, let us find out what exactly does a Records Management Analyst do.
Records management analysts have the duty to examine and evaluate records management systems in order to create new or improved techniques for more efficient protecting, handling, and disposing of business information and records. They also perform duties such as reviewing reports, drafting storage and office area layout, and detecting records management issues.
One of the main aspects you should focus on while writing a resume is that you have to convince the potential employer that you are the right candidate. In this case, you should concentrate on three important sections: previous professional experience, formal education background and professional qualifications. This profession requires several skills and knowledge of recordkeeping, theory and principles for records schedules, consequently you should mention all the duties and responsibilities related to records management. For starters, you should write a strong and precise objective at the beginning of your resume and mention what you expect from the job and what are your main abilities.
Sample Records-Management Analyst Resume
Name: Jason Mitchell Address: 124 Main Street, Chicago, USA, 33333 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Home: (333) 455 5555 Mobile phone: (444) 553 1234 Date: January 13, 2012
Seeking a position as a Records-Management Analyst in your company where I can use my strong analytical thinking to manage the records of the company in an efficient manner.
Summary of Qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of practices and principles of organization and administration
- Solid knowledge of techniques and methods of automation, statistical analysis and report preparation
- In-depth ability to communicate, both written and verbal
- Excellent ability to solve complex problems involving procedures including computer systems
- Remarkable ability to cooperative working relationship with other workers
- Exceptional supervisor skills
- Solid ability to train and evaluate assigned personnel
National Health Service, Chicago, USA, Records-Management Analyst, 2002–Present
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewed reports and forms and conferred with other workers about format, purpose and distribution to detect errors and improvements
- Developed records management program for protection, filling and retrieval of records
- Interviewed staff to ascertain work performed, unit functions, and equipment and methods used
- Trained workers in use of new reports, equipment or procedures and following organizational policy
- Evaluated and approved changes of reports and forms
- Advised purchase of storage equipment
- Planned study of procedures and work issues, such as communications, organizational change, information flow and inventory control
Master's Degree, Accounting, 2000, University of Georgia, Atlanta, USA
Areas of interest
Other personal details
- Date of birth: February 18, 1983
- Nationality: American
- Marital status: Married
- Children: None
- Driving license: B Category, 2001