Recreation Fitness Studies Instructor Resume
Recreation fitness studies instructors teach various courses in schools, colleges, gyms, or provide guidance in any sport. They teach courses related to fitness studies, recreation and leisure including the physiology of exercise. A recreation and fitness studies instructor should have deep knowledge of fitness, diet and the right postures to be taken while exercising with machines or without it. They should be strong enough to help candidates with heavy weights and should possess a good and healthy physique. Instructors who teach in courses in schools and colleges should be aware of the contents of the course and also the methodology of teaching. Good education backed with experience is essential in this profile. A recreation and fitness studies instructor resume should be drafted keeping the above factors in mind.
A recreation and fitness studies instructor should also be aware of medical notions in case of emergencies. They should know the kind of first aid to be given in case of emergencies of any kind, including fire or accidents involving bone fracture or muscle tear.
Since the job profile of a recreation and fitness studies instructor differs depending upon the type of job, one should draft the resume keeping the job profile and the demands of the job. Listed below is a sample recreation and fitness studies instructor resume. This can be used as a reference. Candidate needs to make sure that they draft a personalized resume for the type of job they are applying for.
Sample Recreation Fitness Studies Instructor Resume
Name: Peter Strauss
Phone number: (555) 541-1456
Email address: email@example.com
Home address: 147 Cherry Lane, Orlando, Florida
Objective/ Career Goal:
I am looking for a position as a fitness trainer in a reputed gym where my knowledge and skills can be utilized to the optimum. My main goal is to ensure that people leave the class feeling in high spirits, and motivated to keep up the good work.
- Very strong knowledge of many fitness disciplines and fitness gadgets
- Excellent motivator, I can easily persuade people to try their best
- Very good communication and socialization abilities
- Can administer CPR, and first aid in emergency cases
- Can give clear instructions
- Good management abilities
- Can multitask
- Strong anatomy notions
- I know which muscle groups should be trained in order to achieve a certain result; can train candidates with certain sport interest as well as those who wish to peruse a career in the glamour world.
- Possess computer knowledge
- Physically fit; able to do two shifts in day or work extra if need be
Fitness trainer, Keep in Shape Gym,
Orlando, Florida, 2005 till date.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provided information on the importance of various classes held in the gym and how beneficial it is
- Held fitness classes including power- yoga, aerobics and kick boxing
- Worked with many people from various backgrounds and cultures
- Ensured that people felt comfortable and at ease during class, and that they were in good health
- Administered first aid; in case of emergency
- Set up and scheduled classes and appointments
- Implemented new, personalized routines and fitness programs
- Motivated people to continue their exercises even outside the gym
- Provided information on each of the classes and the diet to the followed
Weight loss psychology course, Class Academy, Miami, Florida, 2003
First aid and CPR classes, UCLA, LA, Ca, 2004
Bachelor's degree in Biology, University Of Miami, Miami, Florida, 1997- 2000
High school diploma, Orlando High, Orlando, Florida, 2000-2002
Ms. Marry Florence, Faculty, Class Academy, Miami, Florida
Birth date: 04.07.1973
Driver's license: yes
Marital status: single
The above recreation and fitness studies instructor resume can be used by candidates perusing a career in fitness or a candidate applying for the post of a gym instructor. As mentioned earlier; this profile is quite vast so one should draft a resume keeping in mind the job profile they are applying for.