Employment and Claims Aide Resume
The Employment and Claims Aide assists the applicants with the completion of the application forms for the job referrals or the unemployment compensation claims. Other duties that an employment and claims aide has refer to answering any question and inquiry related to the job registration or the insurance application for unemployment benefits. The Employment and Claims Aide has to review the data written on the job application in order to make sure that everything is completed in a correct manner. The Employment and Claims Aide also has to refer the applicants to the job openings or interviews.
The person applying for this position should be well aware of the rules and regulations concerning unemployment benefits in order to know who receives assistance in this matter and who doesn't. S/he has to be updated with the latest job openings in order to direct unemployed individuals towards these. Good communication skills are mandatory as the job involves dealing with many people on a daily basis.
Employment and Claims Aide Resume Sample
Name: Sarah Jenkins
Birth Date: 18 May 1985
Driver's License: Yes Address: 215 Levittown, NY
Number: 00000 00 000
An Employment and Claims Aide helps individuals complete their job application and compensation claims forms and clarifies any misunderstandings they might have regarding these documents. They also inform people of the employment opportunities available.
Seeking the job of Employment and Claims Aide in your company. It is my objective to help as many people as possible by offering them good advice and by thoroughly checking their forms in order to see that they have completed them properly.
Highly trained and skilled Employment and Claims Aide looking for immediate employment, with good social skills and good communication skills, with the ability to develop good working relationships, I intend to use my experience in this field for the benefit of your agency and of the people in need for it.
Skills and Competencies
- Keen on details
- Professional individual
- Ability to notice any errors in the standard forms that need to be completed
- Interpersonal skills
Employment and Claims Aide, 2009 to present
Dan forth Employment Agency, Any City, USA >
- Assisting applicants in the completion of the employment application forms for their job referrals and for the unemployment compensation
- Reviewing the completed forms to make sure that they are accurate
- Offering suggestions and recommendations regarding the completion of the forms
- Keeping track of the actions and duties performed by making organized records
Assistant Employment and Claims Aide, 2005-2009
Danforth Employment Agency, Any City, USA
- Providing the applicants with forms
- Answering the questions and inquiries of the applicants
- Processing the forms that have been completed
- Helping to refer the clients to different companies who were conducting interviews for a number of vacant jobs
- Performing office duties if needed
- Maintaining records and other documents
A.A. in Business
Any City Community College, Any City, USA
- Handling the applications of numerous applicants in an effective manner
- Areas of Interest
- Business management
- Customer service
- Sasha White
- General Manager
- Danforth Employment Agency, Any City, USA