Part Cataloguer Resume
As an auto part cataloguer you can work in any car service location, or in a car garage, or if you are really passionate about your work; you can even open up your own place. No matter the choice you make, be sure that strong knowledge of cars, car parts and where they can be found, or even knowledge on how to make them will make you go places in this field.
While writing your resume for such a position don't forget to include a clear and simple career goal right after the contact details for this is what your future employer is looking for. Also remember that a good opening will keep the employer intrigued to your resume. You must also include previous work experience on a similar position, or anything similar to the job of an Auto Parts Cataloger. Usually the duties and responsibilities are listed in the advertisement. One should act smart and list your previous work experience in lines with the demands of the job. For more clarifications, one can also call the employer for details of the job. Your enthusiasm to know about the profile will be much appreciated by the employer.
Here is a sample resume for auto part cataloguer. It can be used as a reference for applicants applying for jobs in this category.
Sample Auto Parts Cataloguer Resume
Name: William H. Abreu
Address: 884 Pallet Street
Monsey, NY 10952
Phone Number: 914-445-0287
Email Address: WilliamHAbreu@abc.com
I am looking to work for the position of an Auto Parts Cataloguer. With an enriching two years experience in this field I can assure you that my knowledge and capabilities can prove an asset to your firm.
Qualifications and Skills
- Detail oriented
- Good at team work
- In-depth knowledge of cataloguing items
- Strong understanding of auto parts
- Excellent knowledge of cars; both foreign and national
- Aware of all the safety measures
- Accuracy oriented
- Able to comprehend client's needs and reciprocate to it in a timely manner
- Very good communication skills
Company: GHJ Auto Parts Ltd., Monsey, NY
Designation: Auto Parts Clerk
Tenure: 2006 to Present
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Cataloguing auto parts and items on the shelves
- Re-ordering the items
- Taking orders for various auto parts as per the demands
- Selling various auto parts
- Accepting payment for the sold items
- Answering inquiries regarding products on stock, prices
- Contacting other car service dealers and garages, for skilled technicians and spare parts
- Maintaining records of clients, orders, delivery dates and other information
- Keeping the management informed on client issues and the possible solutions
- Finding solutions to the customer's problems in a timely fashion and keeping them informed of the progress of the vehicle
References would be available upon request
Associates Degree in Business, University of California, 2005.
On the job training at Rhodes Inc., California.
Rewards & Recognition:
Associated with the National Association of Auto Workers since 2008.
Recognized with excellent service award, 2010 at GHJ Auto Parts Ltd.
An auto parts catalogues resume, like any other resume, should be drafted highlighting the candidate's skills and previous job experience. The resume should be precise and effective. One should also note to avoid stuffing too much information in the resume. A thorough research of the job requirements is a must. In such a case the resume becomes more employer-centric and thus helps the candidate to get shortlisted for the job. Using appropriate font, its size and color and writing in a professional tone goes a long way in grabbing the employer's attention as it communicates your seriousness for the job and portray the right image in front of employers.