Media Clerk Resume
The working activities of a Media Clerk refer to keeping records of important documents within an advertising agency, researching and recording the media utilized by the company or calculating the ad costs and the space by using standard rates. Apart from the tasks mentioned above, a Media Clerk is also responsible for typing contracts after discussing with clients and for analyzing demographic data in order to determine the advertising costs of various media. Other responsibilities of Media Clerks include performing a wide variety of clerical duties such as answering phones or typing and filing documents.
Your Media Clerk Resume can start with the contact information, a short introduction and a qualifications summary. In the next section of your Resume, you are required to add the objective statement that describes your desire to apply for the job position and the skills you have to obtain it. In the next section, you have to add a bullet pointed list of your main abilities. Here you can add your solid written and verbal communication skills and your exceptional problem-solving abilities.
The following section of your Media Clerk Resume has to emphasize on your work history. In this section you have to present the responsibilities you held in your previous positions, name of the employer, and location of the company and the period of employment. The next section of your Media Clerk Resume has to inform the employer on your educational background. Media Clerks are required to have a High School Diploma or a GED. In this section, you will have to present information on the name of the degree, name of the schools you attended and their location.
Media Clerks are required to possess a solid knowledge of the tools and practices within an advertising agency. They also need to know the modern office methods and equipments.
Name: Daniel Grey
Address: 573 Penelope Street
Marital Status: Single
Birth date: 28.04.1980
Media Clerks are responsible for performing a wide variety of clerical duties in an advertising company
Seeking a challenging and rewarding position as a Media Clerk in a well-reputed firm where I can fully utilize my strong organizational skills and my exceptional problem-solving abilities
Hard-working and enthusiastic Media Clerk with six years of experience in performing a wide variety of clerical duties in an advertising company; who possesses a solid knowledge of the tools and practices within the advertising industry and who has experience in using modern office methods and equipments.
Skills and qualifications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills used to collaborate in an efficient manner with other employees
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relations with other employees
- Extensive knowledge of the tools and practices within the advertising industry
- Knowledge of various media production and dissemination methods
- Proficiency in using a wide variety of computer programs: Excel, Word, Power Point
- Outstanding ability to read, write, analyze and interpret various types of documents
Media Clerk, Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co. Austin, TX, 2008- present
Duties and responsibilities
- Performed a wide variety of clerical duties in the company: answered phones, filled , typed and proofread documents
- Helped with the annual inventory of audiovisual equipments and computer hardware and software
- Provided information to clients
Media Clerk, Concurrent Technologies, New York, NY, 2005-2008
Duties and responsibilities
- Operated various office machines and equipment
- Responsible for planning and preparing reports and correspondence
- Typed contracts after discussing with clients
- Analyzed demographic data in order to determine the advertising costs of various media
High School Diploma, Regis High School, New York
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the American Advertising Federation since 2008
Areas of interest
References available upon request