Policy Change Clerk Resume
Policy change clerks are responsible for compiling data changes in insurance policies. These skilled professionals are mainly responsible for writing the changes in the insurance documents.
The working activities of a policy change clerk include reading and analyzing documents from agents in order to determine how to effect proposed changes or corresponding with insured or with agents to obtain supplemental information. Among the tasks mentioned above, policy change clerks have to explain customers the insurance policy changes and to make sure that the changes are in compliance with the company regulations. Other responsibilities of a policy change clerk include calculating commission adjustments with the use of rate books and statistical tables, transcribing data to abstract or entering data into computer. Policy change clerks are also responsible for writing abstracts or for underwriting changes.
You can start your policy change clerk resume with an objective that has to state what position you are seeking for and what is your intent behind that. In the next section you can add your skills where you can list down general skills, along with the ones which you have gained in your experience as a policy change clerk.
In the following section of your resume you have to add your professional work experience in a chronological order. The next section has to focus on your educational qualification and that too in the chronological order from the latest training or course to the earlier ones. In the final section of your resume you can provide details of your professional achievements and your affiliations.
Name: Dick Anderson
Address: 484 Tennessee Ave, Algoma, USA
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 27.12.1977
Seeking a position as a policy change clerk in a well-reputed organization, where my strong organizational skills will contribute to the overall growth of the company
Enthusiastic and dynamic candidate with ten years of experience in compiling data changes in insurance policies; with deep knowledge of the rules and regulations in the field and on the methods used to compile data
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Deep knowledge of the rules and regulations in the field
- Knowledge about the methods used to compile data
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to interact efficiently with customers
Policy Change Clerk, Premier Title & Escrow Company, Inc., Montgomery County, MD, 2005-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for compiling data changes in insurance policies
- Reading and analyzing documents from agents
- Corresponding with the insured or with agents in order to obtain supplemental information regarding insurance policies
- Explaining to customers the insurance policies changes
- Esuring that the changes are in compliance with the company regulations
Duties and responsibilities
- Compiled data changes in insurance policies
- Calculated commission adjustments with the use of rate books and statistical tables
- Transcribed data to abstract or entered data into a computer
- Responsible for writing abstracts or for underwriting changes
Bachelor's of Science in Insurance and Business, New York University, NY
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the American Association of Insurance Professionals since 2005
Areas of interest
References available upon request