Print Shop Chief Clerk Resume
Print shop chief clerks are responsible for coordinating and supervising the working activities of employees in the duplicating department.
The working activities of a print shop chief clerk involve analyzing requisitions for duplicating, checking files that indicate the due date and the status of the job and examining the materials in process and suggesting methods of improving reproduction. Among the tasks mentioned above, print shop chief clerks have to supervise the machine preventive-maintenance program and to confer with customers who request printing or duplicating in order to determine the preference of methods and materials. Other responsibilities of a print shop chief clerk include keeping stock of duplicating and requisition materials and coordinating and supervising other employees of the company. These skilled workers are also required to perform various clerical duties.
When you prepare your optimized resume for the post of a print shop chief clerk, start off with your name, address and contact details at the top of the document. After that, you need to include the summary of your qualifications emphasizing on your best skills. Then, you are required to mention an impressive job objective where you describe your future career goals.
Your professional work experience and your educational background will form the next sections of your resume. In these sections you need to add as many details as possible and write them in chronological order. The last section of your print shop chief clerk resume has to be about your achievements. You can mention here the names of the associations you are a member of or other achievements.
Name: Julia Davidson
Address: 834 Washington Street, New York
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 14.04.1976
Seeking a rewarding and challenging position as a print shop chief clerk in a well established company where I can fully use my experience and extensive knowledge in the field
Responsible and well-organized candidate with seven years of experience in coordinating and supervising the working activities of the employees in the duplicating department; with deep knowledge of the materials and tools used in a print shop and with strong multi-tasking abilities
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Deep knowledge of the use of materials and tools in a print shop
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and customers
- Capability of training, coordinating and managing a team
Print Shop Chief Clerk, Wall Printing Company, Fairfax, VA, 2007 - present
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for coordinating and supervising the working activities of the employees in the duplicating department
- Analyzing requisitions for duplicating
- Examining the materials in process and suggesting methods of improving reproduction Print Shop Chief Clerk, Fremont Printing CO, Melrose, MA, 2004-2007 Duties and responsibilities
- In charge with the management of the duplicating department
- Supervised the machine preventive-maintenance program
- Conferred with customers who request printing or duplicating in order to determine the preference of methods and materials
- Kept stock of duplicating and requisition materials
Associate's Degree in General Business, Salem State College
Achievements and Affiliations
Member of the American Association of Print Professionals since 2004
Areas of interest
References available upon request