Resort Clerk Resume
In order to build a good house, you need many important things. But the most important thing is the structure of the house. The structure of the house will let the individual decide how it should be built and what all things would be required to make the structure come alive. Similarly a resume acts as the structure of your professional life. It reflects how good you are as a professional; what all skills you possess; what your qualifications are; etc. It will let the employer decide how good you are and whether they should hire you are or not. A resort desk clerk resume should also be written in such a way that the employer considers you a worthy candidate for the vacancy.
There are many other points that have to be taken care of while drafting a resume. Your resume should be relevant to the job. You must see to it that the details you mention in your resume are substantial and you have enough and necessary documents to support your points.
The resort desk clerk provides information regarding any issue or concern the customers might have, as well as gives them indications of where places are located. The clerk makes the reservations and shows people where their rooms are. They must make sure they do not make mistakes and reserve the same room twice or do similar things. They are also in charge of canceling reservations and confirming the arrival hour.
The resort clerk has many duties that is why they need to be a person that pays attention to details and is able to socialize well with people. Customers will always ask for the fastest service and will expect the best treatment.
The receptionist must be a calm person and must have a customer oriented attitude. Good knowledge of computers is required, to keep track of reservations and other related things.
This is a resume for the position of resort desk clerk; hopefully it will provide some information on the duties and responsibilities this job requires. It will probably help you get a job interview and maybe the position.
Resort Clerk Sample Resume
Name: Alissa Newman
Home address: 1st Rose Street, Jacksonville,
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: January 9, 2011
I aspire to attain the position of a desk clerk in a reputed and renowned resort. I work well with all kinds of people, and I can fulfill my duties in an efficient manner.
- Excellent communication skills
- Socializing skills
- Spanish and French knowledge
- Good management skills
- Friendly personality and customer oriented
- Quick problem solver
- Able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Detail oriented
- Good computer knowledge
Secretary, Vocks company, Jacksonville, Florida, 2005–2007
Duties and responsibilities
- Answered phone calls, emails, fax
- Kept in touch with the clients and providers
- Prepared the superior's daily agenda
- Met and greeted the visitors
- Recruited new staff on various positions, by placing ads and holding interviews
- Resort Desk Clerk, Ginn Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, 2007–present
Duties and responsibilities:
- Greeted tourists
- Checked their reservation and made the booking arrangements
- Showed tourists to their rooms
- Answered all of their questions, advice them on different places worth visiting
- Dealt with any complaints in an efficient manner
- Answered phone calls, made reservations and introduced them in specific software
- High school diploma, Wilsons School, Florida, 2001
- Bachelor's degree in Finances, Parkers Institute, 2004
They are available upon request only
Other personal details
Date of birth: September 6, 1984
Marital status: Married
Driver’s license: Yes