Revival Clerk Resume
Revival Clerks are responsible for executing various activities for insurance companies. Their main duties involve planning and preparing strategies in order to revive old customer accounts.
The working activities of a Revival Clerk include expanding customer base by attracting old customers and reviving their account or advising individuals on ways to revive their financial and insurance claims. Among the tasks mentioned above, Revival Clerks also have to process the insurance claims of individuals, to provide them advice on their revival claims or to act as a liaison between customers and companies who take care of reviving claims.
Other responsibilities of a Revival Clerk include making sure the customer's policy revival criteria are in compliance with the processing claims and reviewing or evaluating the data related to the revival of cases. Revival Clerks are also responsible for maintaining and managing a database of the customer revival cases.
The first elements you are required to add in your Revival Clerk Resume are the contact details and a short introduction. Then, you can continue your Resume with an enthusiastic and strong objective statement and with a summary of your most important skills and qualifications. The next section in your Resume has to focus on your professional work experience that has to be added in chronological manner.
Your Resume also needs to have a section devoted to your educational background that also has to be listed starting with the last Degree you have. The final section of your Revival Clerk Resume has to contain a description of your most important achievements. Here you can mention various professional achievements or associations where you are member.
Name: David Collins
Address: 953 Elliott Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 19.04.1977
Seeking a challenging and rewarding position as a Revival Clerk in a growth-oriented organization where I can use my strong communication skills and my exceptional customer service abilities
Motivated, hard-working and enthusiastic Revival Clerk with nine years of experience in the insurance field; who is knowledgeable of the methods and techniques used to revive the accounts of clients and who has a solid knowledge of the rules and regulations in an insurance company
Skills and qualifications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable on the methods and techniques used to revive the accounts of clients
- Ability to adapt expertise to the changing environment
- Proficiency in using Windows programs and applications
Revival Clerk, Rhino Insurance, Orange County, CA, 2004-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for executing various activities for the company
- Planned and prepared strategies in order to revive old customer accounts
- Expanded the customer base by attracting old customers and reviving their account
- Advised individuals on ways to revive their financial and insurance claims
- Processed the insurance claims of individuals
- Provided them advice on their revival claims
Revival Clerk, AMCO INSURANCE, Tampa, FL, 2000-2004
Duties and responsibilities
- Executed various activities for the insurance company
- Acted as a liaison between customers and companies who take care of reviving claims
- Reviewed or evaluated the data related to the revival of cases
- Responsible for maintaining and managing a database of the customer revival cases
Associate's Degree in General Business, New College of Florida
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the Business Network International since 2007
Areas of interest
- References available upon request