Statistical Clerk Resume
Statistical Clerks are responsible for compiling data and computing statistics used in statistical studies. These professionals have to compile statistics such as sales records, personnel records or questionnaires.
Other tasks of a Statistical Clerk include assembling and classifying statistics, computing statistical data according to strict formulas or verifying the authenticity of various source materials. Among the responsibilities mentioned above, Statistical Clerks are responsible for performing correct statistical analyses, for evaluating the accuracy of data and for managing and updating databases. These workers also have to help statisticians with various tasks, to determine and initiate study protocols, to plan, develop and implement a wide variety of sampling techniques.
The first elements you have to add in your Statistical Clerk Resume represent the contact information details that have to contain your full name, address, and telephone number. Then you can continue your Statistical Clerk Resume by adding your objective statement that has to consist of one or two sentences that have to present the type of position you are looking for and the skills you have for this job. In the next section of your Statistical Clerk Resume you can talk about the summary of qualifications. In this section you are required to write four or five sentences on the general skills you have, but also on specific skills that are useful in this field. Add your exceptional interpersonal skills and your outstanding research abilities.
The following section of your Statistical Clerk Resume has to focus on your work experience. You are required to offer details on the previous jobs you held, to present the duties and responsibilities you had in every position or how you increased the company's profitability. The last section of your Resume has to emphasize on your training and education. Here you just have to mention the highest degrees you possess and to focus on the courses that are relevant for your position as a Statistical Clerk.
Statistical Clerks are required to possess a solid ability to gather and analyze data and have to be knowledgeable of the tools and methods used in the field.
Name: Eric Hendey
Address: 448 Catherine Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 15.08.1976
From my experience I can state that Statistical Clerks are responsible for compiling data and computing statistics used in statistical studies.
Seeking to obtain a challenging and rewarding position as a Statistical Clerk in a well-reputed company where I can utilize my vast experience in the field, my excellent research skills and my strong educational background
Hard-working, qualified and dynamic Statistical Clerk with nine years of experience in compiling data and computing statistics used in statistical studies; who possesses a solid knowledge of the tools and methods used in the field and who has the ability to gather and compile data in an efficient manner
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills used to establish and maintain efficient relations with employees
- Strong knowledge of the methods and tools used in the field
- Exceptional organizational skills used to compile data in an effective manner
- Solid problem-solving and decision making skills
- Outstanding knowledge of various statistical methods
- Proficiency in using the statistical analysis software (SAS)
Statistical Clerk, Caterpillar Inc., Washington, DC, 2006-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for compiling data and for computing statistics used in statistical studies
- Compiled statistics such as sales records, personnel records or questionnaires
- Assembled and classified statistics
- Computed statistical data according to strict formulas
- Verified the authenticity of various source materials
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for performing correct statistical analyses
- Evaluated the accuracy of various data
- Managed and updated databases
- Helped statisticians with various tasks
- Prepared and initiated study protocols
Master's Degree in Mathematics, New York University
Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, New York University
Achievements and affiliations
Dean's Lister, New York University
Member of the International Statistics Association
Areas of interest
References available upon request