Toy Sales Clerk Resume
A toy sales clerk resume can be drafted by those individuals who wish to put up a smile on a young one's face. He/she is responsible for the sales of the toys that a particular company manufactures.
The most beautiful sight to witness in this world is a toddler or infant's innocent smile. The smile lightens and brightens up your day. A thing that becomes one of the reasons behind that magical smile is a toy. Toys act as the initial friends of the infants' life. Toys become the child's world before it enters the social world. Maybe you could become a reason for the infant's smile directly or indirectly.
Have you ever thought about being a toy sales clerk? Maybe you should consider this job and career opportunity. Most of the times the sales industry is perfectly suited for an entry level candidate. Maybe a much-needed quality for a toy sales clerk would be to like children, since they would be seen pretty often inside the store, and to like toys. He or she should be able to explain to the parents which toys are suited for their kids, since they come with indication for the age suitability. Moreover, if the toys do not come with age recommendation on the package, the toy sales clerk should know how to recommend the toy in order to avoid any accidents.
In this resume template, the candidate talks specifically about his experience as a store sales clerk, in order to maximize his chances of being chosen for the position. There is essential information written for this purpose: contact details, skills, duties he has as a store sales clerk, education and references. The future employer will perceive this candidate as the right choice for his business if the resume presents him/her in a favorable light.
Toy Sales Clerk Sample Resume
Name: Sam Smith
Address: 4 Street Avenue, Future Alley Washington.
Phone number: 344-554-3232
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: December 5, 2011
To obtain the job of Toy Sales Clerk available at a well-known and reputed store and increase the profit of the company, by exceeding the sales targets.
Professional skills and qualities:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great with kids
- Very suited for team work
- Knowledge of some foreign languages: Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
- Very skilled with computer (database, word, excel, email, Internet)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills
- Patient and calm nature
- Good understanding of child psychology
- Good knowledge of various toys in the market
- Designation: Retail Sales Clerk
- Name of the company: Toddlers Toys co.
- Duration of the tenure: 2008–present
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtained, received the goods to be sold
- Accepted various payment
- Processed various items change and returns, as approved by the shop manager
- Arranged the goods on shelves
- Made sure the various promotions are well seen by the clients
- Offered information on prices, location of the store or of the other stores
- Packed the items
- Priced each product, so there will be no confusion with the clients
- Tried to bring the products clients most requested for
- Kept a book record of the sales for the day, to ease up the monthly statistic and to double check
- Removed the cash from the cash register at the end of the shift (of the day)
- Made sure that the shop is clean most of the time
- Name of the program: Bachelor's degree in Sales and Marketing
- Name of the institution: ABC Institute of Business
- Year of passing: 2006
Toddlers Toys, New York
ABC Toys co, New York
E-mail address: email@example.com
Other personal details:
- Date of birth: July 14, 1986
- Nationality: American
- Marital status: Single
- Children: None
- Driving license: B category, 2005