Program Proposals Coordinator Resume
Attached to this article you will find a sample resume for a position as a Program Proposals Coordinator. The few lines above the sample you are provided with relevant information about the job's main terms and requirements as well as several tips on how to make your resume more attractive for potential employers. Keep in mind that the details are only informative, it is not mandatory to have exactly the same details on your resume.
Program Proposals Coordinators are responsible for providing administrative assistance during all proposal stages. Normally, they strongly collaborate with proposal managers, writers and editors. They must ensure accurate, genuine and attractive proposals and meet customer's needs and expectations. A good Program Proposals Coordinator must have excellent communication skills, positive attitude, motivation, creativity and passion.
A resume for a position as a Program Proposals Coordinator should, first of all, contain your main contact details and a professional statement. This statement represents a brief explanation of what you want to do for that company. The next sections, professional skills and competencies, educational background and previous working experience are the most important aspects of your resume. Mention all the former duties and main tasks that helped you gain more experience and develop your skills.
Merrywood Street, Chicago
Name: Kate Sheen
Address: Merrywood Street, Chicago
Birth date: 30.01.1975
Marital Status: Married
Driver's License: B category, 1995
I am looking for a position as a Program Proposals Coordinator where I can use my experience as a coordinator and excellent written communication skills in order to source out proposals on behalf of the organization.
Motivated, organized and experienced Program Proposals Coordinator, with excellent editing and writing skills, open minded and dynamic I am looking forward to be part of your team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Efficient in time management;
- Highly organized;
- Strategic planner;
- Rational thinking;
- Self motivated and dynamic;
- Enthusiastic and driven;
- Adaptability and flexibility;
- Quick learner;
Program Proposals Coordinator,
K1 Radio Station, 2003-present
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing, preparing and editing proposals in order to introduce new radio programs;
- Analyzing and evaluating existing proposals;
- Making suggestions and recommendations;
- Directing and monitoring staff;
- Establishing broadcasting programs and schedules;
- Ensuring the accuracy of proposals;
- Handling budgets for final proposals.
Mike's Radio World, 2000-2003
Duties and Responsibilities
- Editing and proofreading program proposals;
- Preparing proposal paperwork;
- Maintaining data bases and electronic documentation;
- Handling proposals drafts.
- Master's Degree in English Literature, University of Chicago
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, University of Chicago
- Member of the American Association of Women in Business
- Technical publications
References are available upon request