Application Developer Resume
Application Developers are responsible for translating business requirements into technology terms. They are responsible for developing complex algorithms and programming codes for software solutions. Usually, these skilled professionals work in various business industries, as part of an organization's information technology department. They develop the algorithms and programming codes in order to satisfy a client's requirements.
An application developer also has to design, test and implement the software codes that help computer systems to perform specific tasks. Application developers usually design the logic that enables the functionality of the computing system. Application developers test applications and develop enhancements that provide the user a positive experience. These skilled workers provide application programs in compliance with a specified business need.
Start your application developer resume with a dynamic, powerful and ambitious objective. The objective has to state what position you are looking for, what expectations and goals you have in your future professional career. In the next section, you can add your skills and qualifications. You can mention your solid knowledge in multiple programming languages and in application development tools. The Application developer resume needs to have a section, where you can add your professional work experience.
This section should run from the last job you held to the job you currently have. Give more information about your last position and less information the further back you go. Also, present what your duties and responsibilities were in every position and how you helped your department progress. Mention duties like designed, tested and implemented the software codes that helped computer systems to perform specific tasks. The last section has to be about your education. Again, you have to add education from the last training or qualification. Applicants have to mention their Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Mathematics. Mention the name of your degree, the school you attended and the location of the school.
Application developers are usually required to possess a strong understanding of the planning and implementing various software programs.
Name: Andrew Salvatore
Address: 763 Mitchell Street
Marital Status: Single
Birth date: 19.09.1976
From my experience, I can state that application developers are responsible for translating business requirements into technology terms
Seeking to obtain a challenging and rewarding position as an application developer in a well-reputed company, where I can utilize my strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Creative and talented application developer with deep expertise in application development like designing and implementing systems that work; who possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge in multiple programming languages and in application development tools such as C#, JAVA, J2EE, Visual Basic, WebLogic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong knowledge of software development methods
Application Developer, JPMorgan Chase, Chicago, IL, 2007- present
- Responsible for identifying, creating and defining application requirements
- Defined data structures and application solutions
- Designed and implemented application solutions appropriate to customer requirements and needs
- Coded, documented and implemented a wide variety of project specification programs
- Responsible for developing complex algorithms and programming codes for software solutions
- Tested and coded unit test plans for the programs assigned
- Designed and implemented various prototypes and designs for companies
- Managed websites and defined them for high search engine ranking
Duties and responsibilities
- Designed and implemented various complex applications
- Responsible for defining physical program units and data structures
- Collaborated with the project team and the customers and responded their specific requirements
- Developed solutions such as test plans and application guides
- Used advanced complex technology platforms in order to design and develop complex application systems
- Participated and assisted in application architecture functions
Master's Degree in Computer Science, Yale University
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Yale University
Achievements and associations
Dean's Lister, Yale University
Member of the Member of Computing Research Association since 2004
Areas of interest
References available upon request