Computer Programmer Resume
A computer programmer is the person trained to tell the computer what to do. The instructions given by the programmers are called algorithms and are used in applications in many projects specified by the employer. Computer programmers can work in industries from manufacturing to education. Programmers offer clients clear specifications, so that the client can comprehend how the program works. Then, the programmer designs flow charts which explain how the information will be transported to the computer.
A computer programmer checks for errors and then fixes these errors so that correct results are made. The programmer uses various applications so that the information needed is produced. The computer programmer can design programs on the computer in order to make payroll, manage equipment or to aid in inventory. Other duties refer to troubleshooting programs that have bugs, creating manuals and instructions, so that other people can use programs, configuring networks, make adjustments, expand a program's existing capability and install programs to the network.
Start you Programmer Resume with an objective statement. The objective statement has to be one or two sentences about what your goals are and what job you want to obtain. After that, add the skills section. Present a list of skills that you have developed over the years in your position as a programmer: languages such as C++ and Java etc. The next sections of your Programmer Resume should be your education and your working experience. Try to work backwards from the most recent to your least. List all your qualifications and work experience, but focus more on the ones that are related to the Computer Programmer position. Present your duties and responsibilities on every job position and highlight how you helped the company progress.
52 Oakridge Street
Marital Status: Single
Birth date: 21.01.1980
The computer programmer is the person who gives instructions to computers and tells them what to do.
I am looking for a position as a Computer Programmer in a reputed organization which is challenging and where I can use my skills and experience in the field of Computers.
Talented and professional Computer Programmer with 7 years of hands-on experience, with knowledge in computer applications development
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge in computer applications development
- Strong experience in training computer applications
- Ability to troubleshoot electronic circuits
- Ability to repair computers and local area networks
- Knowledge of software design and programming
Computer Programmer, Smartronix Inc., Washington, DC, 2005-present
Duties and Responsibilities
- Programmed applications in Synergy/Synergex, C#/WPF environments
- Created and implemented web applications using ASP.NET, C# and Silverlight
- Analyzed programs with workflow charts and schematic diagrams
- Analyzed reported errors by using Microsoft IDE
Computer Programmer, Opus Scientific, Atlanta, GA, 2003-2005
Duties and responsibilities
- Installed litigation support packages on user computers
- Provided training in database usage and access
- Organized and conducted the training sessions
- Maintained and troubleshoot local area network
- Provided logistics functions in various work areas
- Monitored tools and tested equipment
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, University of Washington
Achievements and Affiliations
- Member of Washington Software Alliance since 2005
- Member of Computing Research Association
Areas of Interest
References available upon request