Landscape Consultant Resume
Being a Landscape Consultant is a very challenging, exciting and rewarding job for those who have an artistic sensibility and like working within nature. Their main responsibility is to combine nature with architecture and meet their customers' landscaping needs by shaping gardens, parks, university campuses and other natural places. Additional duties might include drawing sketches, making suggestions, recommending and buying ornamental plants, closely collaborating with architects. A good Landscaping Consultant should be familiar with landscaping and designing techniques, should be creative, open minded and hard working.
In order to draw the employer's attention your resume should emphasize previous working experiences and responsibilities, educational background and main strengths. Therefore, it is important to mention all the former duties related to this area as well as the professional skills and competencies gained and developed over time. Do not forget to state your professional objective at the beginning of the resume and your main contact details as well.
123 Churchill Street, New York
Name: Edward Douglas
Address: 123 Churchill Street, New York
I am looking for a position as a Landscape Consultant, where I can use my talent, experience and love for nature in order to create beautiful landscapes.
Passionate, dynamic and open minded Landscape Consultant, with excellent artistic skills, eye for design and wide landscaping experience, I am eager to face any challenge and learn new things.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Efficient in time management;
- Highly organized;
- Strategic planner;
- Self motivated and enthusiastic;
- Positive attitude;
- Attention to details;
- Able to meet deadlines;
- Easy to adapt and flexible;
- Talented and passionate.
North America Landscaping, 2000-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Making appointments to discuss with clients;
- Visiting and analyzing landscaping site;
- Designing plans, giving recommendations;
- Organizing beautiful landscaping within the designated budgets;
- Recommending flowers, bushes and any other ornamental plants;
- Maintaining client databases and file records;
- Evaluating soil, ground, water and climate conditions.
Unique Landscaping Company, 1997-2000
Duties and responsibilities
- Using natural elements to design beautiful settings on behalf of the clients;
- Writing and submitting landscaping proposals based on the clients' requests and budget;
- Scheduling activities;
- Ordering and delivering pieces and products;
- Making sketches and giving suggestions;
- Participating at landscaping conferences;
- Establishing meetings with clients.
- Master's Degree in Graphic Design, University of New York
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, University of New York
Member of the American Association of Landscape Professionals
Areas of interest
References are available upon request