Ranch & Farm Consultant Resume
Ranch & Farm Consultants are responsible for providing support to clients so as to increase the efficiency of their business. The working activities of Ranch & Farm Consultants involve preparing ranch & farm business operating plans, organizing field trials in order to provide solutions to the client's issues or being updated on new developments in agriculture. These professional workers also have to manage the budgets and accounts of a ranch or a farm, to prepare reports or advise clients on effective pest control measures or effective ways of feeding livestock.
Among the tasks mentioned above, Ranch & Farm Consultants are responsible for helping clients with government grant applications and business planning or for collecting and analyzing the crop yield and financial reports of the company. Other duties of a Ranch & Farm Consultant include organizing farm demonstrations and presentations for clients, promoting consultancy services to new customers or writing press articles regarding the farm activities.
Start your Ranch & Farm Consultant Resume with your contact details where you have to mention your full name, address and telephone number. Then, you can continue your Resume with a strong and ambitious objective. In the next section you can add your most important skills and qualifications.
Here is given a sample resume of ranch and farm consultant which will help you in drafting a resume of your own.
846 Mitchell Street
Name: Rick Harmer
Address: 846 Mitchell Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 12.05.1978
Looking for a demanding and rewarding position as a Ranch & Farm Consultant in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my strong communication and management skills.
Hard-working and dynamic Ranch & Farm Consultant with eight years of experience in providing adequate advice to clients on how to manage their business more effectively; with solid knowledge of the rules and regulations applicable to a farm or a ranch.
Skills and qualifications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional knowledge of the rules and regulations within a farm or a ranch
- Ability to develop and maintain strong business relations with clients
- Client-oriented and time-management skills
- Farm and ranch management abilities Work Experience Ranch & Farm Consultant, Mercy Corps, New York, NY, 2006- present Duties and responsibilities
- Working with people to ensure that their farms or ranches are managed appropriately
- Prepared ranch & farm business operating plans to increase profitability
- Organized field trials in order to provide solutions to the client's issues
- Being updated on new developments in agriculture
- Managed the budgets and accounts of a ranch or a farm
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepared various reports for ranches and farms
- Advised clients on effective pest control measures or effective ways of feeding livestock
- Collected and analyzed the crop yield of ranches and farms
- Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture, New York University
- Dean's Lister, New York University
References available upon request