Technical Recruiter Consultant Resume
The technical recruiter consultant first of all needs to be knowledgeable about IT solutions for businesses or about different technological applications in the business field. He or she has to be able to assess the technical staff needs in a business and deploy the operation of hiring the most qualified professional for every position available.
The resume should, therefore, include not only IT skills and knowledge, but also some knowledge in business administration and human resources as well. Technical recruiter consultants are in charge of every recruiting operation, starting with the selection of candidates, the interviews and special tests and ending with the employment recommendation.
Name: Ralph Brown
Birth date: 02.12.1980
Address and Contact Details: 54 Hill Road, NJ 4321 Ringwood, USA
Marital Status: Married, 1 child
Driver's license: Yes
With a Bachelor's Degree in computer sciences and IT technology and professional experience in the field of business administration, I am a strongly qualified candidate for the position of technical recruiter consultant. I have worked before in employment agencies, but I am looking for a better career opportunity that can really facilitate contact with important business firms.
I wish to develop my services and abilities within a recruiting agency in order to be more effective in helping my clients and participate in creating a competitive market for technical recruitment.
IT professional with experience in the technical recruitment and some knowledge in the business field.
- IT knowledge, business administration knowledge
- Human resources experience in an employment agency
- Ability to understand IT needs applied in business
- Ability to indentify skillful and talented professionals for available positions
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Determined, outgoing, flexible and adaptable
- Interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with IT industry trends and recruiting media
- strong computer literacy
- familiarity with specialized terminology
- ability to assess business IT needs
Technical Recruiter Consultant, 2008-present
Finch Recruitment Agency, NJ
- analyzed lists of technical positions for different companies and determined employment needs
- analyzed technological needs of different companies and recommended positions to be filled
- advised employers in the sets of skills needed for particular technical jobs
- attended technical conferences and job fairs in search of skillful candidates
- interviewed candidates and selected the most qualified ones
- studied the industry trends in order to be able to address new business needs in the IT segment
Master's Degree in Business Administration, New Jersey University
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, New Jersey University
As a technical recruiter consultant I have been able to select the best professionals for various companies and to be recognized for my professional endeavors.
Areas of interest: computers, technology, business, traveling
Mrs. Patricia Lobster,
Manager of Finch Recruitment Agency, NJ