Product Development Associate Resume
The job of a Product Development Associate is a challenging one that presupposes possessing vast knowledge related to product development and marketing. It goes without saying that the main responsibility of a Product Development Associate is to increase the sales of various products by applying various strategies related to product development.
Being a Product Development Associate is a job that brings along a lot of responsibilities and duties, but it is very rewarding at the end of the day. This line of work implies possessing a lot of knowledge related to product development, product innovations, marketing and others; therefore, a master's degree is a must along with relevant working experience.
Name: Jackie Change
Birth Date: 01.01.1980
Address and Phone: 15 Grave Lane, Manchester, New Hampshire, (222) 222-4434
Marital Status: Married
Children: Yes, one
Driver's License: Yes
To work as a Lead Product Development Associate at your company and to use my knowledge and skills with the purpose of developing the manufacturing department of your company and, ultimately to increase your sales.
A skilled and experienced Lead Product Development Associate, willing to apply all the skills and knowledge I possess so as to make your company grow. At the company I worked for I was able to provide a product management that was result oriented in a business model related to direct distribution. I also used my abilities to develop business requirements and functional requirements as well of new products.
Qualities, Abilities and Skills
- Innovative leadership Style
- Very good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of product placement concepts
- Excellent organizational skills
- Resistant to stress
- Detail oriented
- Product Reengineering skills
- Knowledge of Brand Positioning Strategies
Lead Product Development Associate at Knight and Jones Products and Services, Manchester, New Hampshire, 2003 - present
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading a team of professionals gathering information and strategies with the purpose of realizing the goals of the company related to production, technology development and sales.
- Reengineering product specifications which brought with it product expansion opportunities.
- Negotiating contracts with various companies
- Designing user manuals, products packaging, sales collateral and trade show material
- Creating a responsive department, which is market-driven, in order to increase the sales
- Creating a product development database that would provide immediate access to information related to various products to sales managers.
Product Development Associate at Knight and Jones Products and Services, Manchester, New Hampshire, 2000 - 2003
Duties and Responsibilities
- Updating and articulating new strategies and plans with the purpose of increasing the company's sales.
- Researching and analyzing potential markets, competitive bidding, financial affairs and product management.
- Planning, coordinating and attending trade shows in various places
- Coordinating production operations with manufacturers from various countries
- Managing strategic planning to maximize the profitability and growth of the company
Master's degree in Business and Management, University of New Hampshire at Manchester, Manchester, New Hampshire
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, University of New Hampshire at Manchester, Manchester, New Hampshire
- Membership Service Award from the Professional Marketing Experts of America
- New product launches
Areas of Interest
- Product innovation
- Product development
- Manufacturing procurement
Terry L. Knight
CEO at Knight and Jones Products and Services, Manchester, New Hampshire