Community Organization Director Resume
In almost all cases, one enters in a community organization first as a volunteer and then, after acquiring enough experience and bringing important contributions, one may get promoted and become a director. An important action that the director is involved in is fundraising where he will make connection with possible contributors. Fundraising is a very important activity for a community organization because it will help the organization gather money for its programs.
Of course, the director will also have to have some education. When being a director, the person will have to be involved in every activity and aspect of the community organization.
A good director has to be also a very good and experienced manager, because he will supervise the employees and will participate and approve all the events, activities and expenses.
If you find yourself in the position to apply for this job, then a resume will introduce you to the employers. Write about your experience and education because these are imperative and your chances will be very small if you do not mention these aspects. Refer to your degrees, volunteer experience and all the skills and abilities that may present you as an excellent community organization director.
Name: Simone Inching
Birth date: 23.11.1983
Driver's License: Yes
A community organization is a non-profit civil society that runs on voluntary basis and that is self-funded. The community organizations deal with problems from various social domains such as: health, education, social welfare, etc…The director of the community organization will be the one in charge of organizing all the activities, including the fundraisings.
To work hard in other words, to do a good job as a director of the community organization and to get involved in all of the organization's activities
Excellent team manager, passionate and innovative, with a great desire to help people, I posses all the necessary skills and experience to deal with this job of a community organization director
- Interpersonal and communicational (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to work long hours
- Computer skills
- Resistant to stress
Community organization director,
San Jose Community Services, 2007-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Approving and conduction all activities within the organization
- Analyzing community problems
- Providing services to solve the community problems
- Organizing and attending fundraising events
San Jose Community Services, 2004-2007
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting the director in the organizations' activities
- Preparing reports for the director
- Making publications to promote the community programs
- Working with the director to creating the community programs
- Training and evaluating volunteers
B.A. in Business, San Jose University, San Jose, 2003
- Become member of the American Association of Community Organizers, 2006
- Developed great community programs
- Attracted important contributors
- Solved problems in a short time
- Trained volunteers
- Social problems
American Association of Community Organizers