Managing Director Resume
The Managing Director of a company is considered a top executive position. The duties of a Managing Director include taking care of various factors of an organization: from healthcare of the employees to the financial situation of a company. Managing Directors are mainly responsible for running a company successfully.
Among the duties mentioned above a Managing Director is responsible for developing new business strategies for the company that can increase the company's overall growth and progress. They can also gain new clients for the company and introduce new potential clients in order to make sure that the company receives profits. These professionals are also responsible for promoting the business relations of a company and for making it popular among customers and clients.
The first things, you have to add when writing a Managing Director resume are the personal information, the summary of work experience and then the objective. You have to mention your full name, address, email address and phone number. In the summary, you can add a few sentences about your main qualifications and skills that you possess for a Managing Director position. The objective statement can consist of one or two sentences, where you write what type of job you are seeking for and what skills you have to obtain that job. The following section in your resume has to be about your education and training.
Mention your highest degrees in chronological order; add the name of the degree, the school you attend and the location of the school. The following section of the resume is the working experience. In this section, you can list your working experience from your current to your last position. Do not add your first jobs in the work history, but focus more on those that are related to the position you are applying for. Add what were your main duties and responsibilities as a Managing Director.
Managing Directors are responsible for managing a company in a successful manner that is why they have to possess exceptional administrative, managerial and leadership skills.
Name: Hank Peterson
Address: 252 Madison Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 23.11.1977
From my experience, I can state that Managing Directors are mainly responsible for running a company successfully.
Seeking a rewarding position and challenging job as a Managing Director in a growth-oriented organization, where I can fully use my excellent managerial skills and my ability to increase the overall growth of the company
Highly trained Managing Director with ten years experience in developing new business strategies for the company that can increase the company's overall growth and progress; with exceptional administrative and coordination skills
Skills and qualifications
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent multi-tasking and ability to work under pressure skills
- Able to understand and respond in an efficient manner to the client's needs
- Time-management skills
- Knowledge in developing and planning corporate strategies
- Strong administrative and managerial skills used to coordinate in an efficient manner an organization
Managing Director, iMentor, New York, 2006 - present
Duties and responsibilities
- Planned, developed and implemented strategies for the company that can increase the company's overall growth and progress
- Verified the strategies and policies within a company so that they are implemented in an effective manner
- Collaborated with the board of directors to make sure that the organization is developing in a smooth and efficient manner
- Reported the overall performance of the company overall performance to the company's board of directors
Managing Director, Arabella Philanthropic Investment Advisors, New York, 2000-2006
Duties and responsibilities
- Gaining new clients for the company
- Introducing potential clients in order to make sure that the company receives profits
- Promoting the business relations of a company and making it popular among customers and clients
- Responsible for recruiting and hiring employees
- Reporting the company's performance to the company's board of directors
Master's Degree in Business Management, Yale University
Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Yale University
Achievements and associations
Member of the American Management Association
Areas of interest
References available upon request