Membership Director Resume
The activities of Membership Directors include hiring and training a sales team, analyzing and evaluating the performance of the team and creating strict schedules for the working activities of the sales team. Other responsibilities of a Membership Director refer to communicating the policies changes to the sales team, preparing records of the activities organized and submitting the reports to upper management. Among the tasks mentioned above, these skilled workers are also responsible for traveling to various destinations in order to promote the membership packages of the company.
The first elements you have to add when writing your Membership Director Resume represent the contact details with your name, address and phone number. The next sections of your Resume have to focus on a short introduction and a summary of your most important qualifications. These two sections have to be brief and must describe what the position means for you and what skills you have to obtain it. Then present the employer with the objective that should describe the type of job you are looking for and your interest in gaining the job.
In the following section, offer more details on your abilities, such as general skills, but also skills applicable to the Membership Director position. In this section, you can add about your communication skills and your ability to establish and maintain efficient working relations with people. The following section of your Resume has to present details on all the job positions you held. Describe what your main tasks in every position were and add information on the companies you worked for and your professional achievements. In the final section of the resume, talk about your education. Usually, applicants are required to possess a Degree in Health and Fitness.
Membership Directors have to be knowledgeable of the fitness industry and of the techniques used to promote a product or a service.
Name: Angie Fields
Address: 813 Broad Street
Marital Status: Single
Birth date: 08.03.1979
Membership Directors are professional workers responsible for retaining old members and recruiting new members for a gym.
Seeking a challenging and rewarding position as a Membership Director in a well-reputed firm where I can fully utilize my strong communication skills and my exceptional ability to promote a product in an efficient manner
Responsible and well-organized Membership Director with seven years experience in promoting the activities of a fitness gym; who possesses a solid knowledge of the fitness industry and in techniques used to promote a product or a service.
Skills and qualifications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills used to collaborate in an efficient manner with other employees
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relations with clients
- Extensive knowledge of the tools and practices within the fitness industry
- Proficiency in using a wide variety of computer programs: Excel, Word, Power Point
- Knowledge of the tools, methods and techniques used to promote a product or a service
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Membership Director, Club One, Foster City, CA, 2007- present
Duties and responsibilities
- Hired, trained, coordinated and supervised the sales team of the company
- Analyzed and evaluated the performance of the sales team
- Planned and implemented strict schedules for the working activities of the sales team
Membership Director, Sport & Health Inc., Atlanta, GA, 2004-2007
Duties and responsibilities
- Communicated the policies changes to the sales team
- Planned and prepared records of the activities organized
- Submitted the activity reports to upper management
- Traveled to various destinations in order to promote the membership packages of the company
Associate's Degree in Health and Fitness, Westwood College, Atlanta
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the International Fitness Professionals Association since 2007
Areas of interest
References available upon request