Project Director Resume
The responsibilities of a Project Director include making sure that the needs of clients are achieved; providing clients appropriate solutions to problems and establishing and maintaining good working relations with clients. Other tasks of Project Directors involve providing a strong motivational environment, handling the financial budgets of the company, resolving financial issues with clients and making sure that the financial goals of the company are met. These skilled workers also have to negotiate and control the financial aspects of a contract.
Start your Project Director Resume with your name, address and other contact details. After that, you have to add an introduction where you describe what the Project Director position means to you. Then add a strong objective that should be a brief sentence describing what goals and expectations you have in your future career. In this section, you will also have to describe your interest in the position offered by the company.
The following section of your Resume has to focus on your professional work experience. This section has to be added in your Resume starting with the most current position you held. In the work experience section, describe the duties you had in every position and offer details on the companies you worked for and the period of employment. The next section of your Project Director Resume has to emphasize on your education that has to be added from the last training or qualification you have. The applicants for a Project Director position are usually required to have a Degree in Business or other related field. When you add your education you have to list details on the name of the degrees you have, the name of the schools or universities you attended and the location of the school. The last section of your Project Director Resume has to present your professional achievements. In this section, you can add associations where you are a member.
Project Directors are required to be knowledgeable on the methods and techniques used to manage and handle various programs. They also need to be proficient in using a wide variety of computer programs.
Name: Larry Finn
Address: 263 Madison Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 30.01.1976
Project Directors are responsible for handling the policies and strategies of an organization.
Seeking a challenging and rewarding position as a Project Director in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my strong organizational skills and my ability to establish and maintain strong working relations with other employees.
Responsible and creative Project Director with seven years of experience in handling the policies and strategies of an organization; I am extremely knowledgeable on the methods and techniques used to manage and handle various programs
Skills and qualifications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relations with other employees
- Strong knowledge of the methods and techniques used to manage and handle various programs
- Proficiency in using a wide variety of computer programs: Excel, Word, Power Point
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to organize and coordinate a working team
Project Director, Covance, Atlanta, GA, 2007- present
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for planning and preparing the budget of the company
- Hired, trained and coordinated various employees of the company
- Responsible for handling the funding sources and the program's compliance with the required rules and regulations
Project Director, Project Management Solutions, Middletown, OH, 2004-2007
Duties and responsibilities
- Planned, prepared, implemented and managed the programs of the company
- Responsible for the budgets of every program organized
- Ensured that the programs organized are in compliance with the needed rules and regulations
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Ohio University
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the Project Directors Association since 2007
Areas of interest
References available upon request