Quality Assurance Director Resume
A quality assurance director also creates and directs manufacturing programs, in order to ensure the quality of the produced goods, including analyzing statistical data and specifications to develop procedures for the reliability and quality expectancies of goods. Only after establishing and approving the procedures, the quality assurance director schedules procedures for quality control throughout the manufacturing line for the continuous improvement of the process.
This professional also has the responsibility to ensure that all the equipment is working properly and is maintained, establish guidelines for maintenance and operation of the equipment and schedule routine testing.
Besides this, quality assurance directors must also perform managerial tasks, such as hiring, training, scheduling and supervising quality assurance staff and managers, developing and maintaining quality control budgets and collaborating with the manufacturing management department, to ensure safety and to improve quality and increase profitability through reducing waste.
Those who want to become quality assurance directors must have a bachelor's degree in industrial technology, engineering or a related field. Employers also require up to five years of experience in management and manufacturing engineering.
If you want to know how the resume of a quality assurance director looks like, here is a sample:
Name: Stephanie Marcus
Birth Date: 7 June 1975
Driver's License: Yes
Seeking for a position of a quality assurance director in a reputable company and looking for formidable growth of the organization along with personal growth..
Education and Professional Training
- Associate's degree in engineering from the San Diego City College, San Diego, California in 1997
- Excellent management, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to perform compliance audits and maintain accurate records
- Good decision making and analytical skills
- Proficient in the use of investigative and analytical tools
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
2004-Present date: Quality assurance director for Cinnamon Group, San Diego, California
Duties and responsibilities:
- Focusing on improving productivity and end results
- Implementing process to ensure success of deliverables and phase containment
- Gathering information to build baseline
- Purchasing tools to use and gather data for managing work effectively
- Researching and recommending purchase of technology improvements
- Engaging and training business partners regarding the benefits of use
- Hiring and training individuals to lead processes
- Ensuring no defects were deploying the production
- Ensuring overall quality of all deliverables
Duties and responsibilities:
- Developing a reporting system that enabled the ability to obtain detailed rejection reports at all departmental levels
- Identifying areas for the improvement of the processes through detailed analyses of trend or defect data
- Supplying quality procedure reviews
- Developing and maintaining monthly reports about the cost of quality, in order to identify areas for improvement and to provide visibility of defect trends
I maximized the quality standards and implemented several successful projects in the company.
Areas of interest
- Forensic science
Available upon request.