Recreation Center Director Resume
The Recreation Center Director's main responsibilities include designing, organizing and scheduling a series of recreation activities for clients as well as coordinating and monitoring the center's personnel. A good Recreation Center Director should have excellent interpersonal skills because he is in charged with the overall internal and external communication activities and should also be able to recommend recreational activities for people of all ages including young children, teenagers, adults and elders.
When preparing a resume for a position as a Recreation Center Director it is recommended to focus on the two main sections, educational background and previous working experience. Most employers prefer candidates who have a strong educational background so, do not forget to mention all the studies and courses you've attended. Previous experience in coordinating a team and working with people is also a very important aspect. Also, do not hesitate to write the personal skills and professional competences recommend you for a position as a Recreation Center Director.
Name: Jane Bovary
Address: Waverly Street, Boston
Birth date: 22.09.1978
Marital Status: Married
Driver's License: B category, 1999
From my point of view, a Recreation Center Director is in charged with overseeing the daily operations and providing clients and patients with a healthy, secure and enriching environment.
Looking for a position as a Recreation Center Director where I can use my skills and experience in order to provide high quality service care and increase the facility's recognition.
Sociable, strategic planner and experienced Recreation Center Director, with excellent organizational skills and experience in working with people, I am eager to learn new things and face new challenges.
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Emphatic personality;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Efficient in time management;
- Able to provide guidance;
- Self motivated and dynamic;
- Able to supervise and motivate a team;
- Attention to details;
- People oriented and problem solver;
- Computer literate;
- Leadership skills;
- Responsible and reliable.
Recreation Center Administrator, Fitness and Recreation Center, 2004-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Establishing and maintaining a long term relationship with the center's personnel and clients;
- Providing a safe and secure environment for clients;
- Designing and implementing recreational programs;
- Hiring and training new staff;
- Organizing and attending social events;
- Coordinating and monitoring staff activities;
- Handling budget activities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ordered and maintain supplies;
- Ensured that all the equipments functioned properly;
- Kept maintenance within the facility;
- Performed reception duties such as greeting and attending clients, provided relevant information about the center's services, answered the telephone, sent and received e-mails;
- Kept file records;
- Provided assistance to recreation director in creating activities within the budget.
Master's Degree in Business Administration, Harvard University
Bachelor's Degree in Recreation Management
Food and Nutrition Training
Achievements and affiliations
- Creating engaging recreation activities
- Member of the National Recreation and Park Association
Danna Mariano, Director of Recreation and Wellness Center