The Chauffeur is responsible for driving cars for business firms, government agencies or private entities. The Chauffeur has to make sure that his client arrives safely to the destination and then back home.
Chauffeurs are also responsible for helping passengers getting into the car. Also, Chauffeurs have to maintain the cleanliness of the car or limousine by washing, polishing and waxing it. These skilled workers also have to make sure that the cars are repaired when required, that the car or limousine is in good condition at all times or that the car is well-equipped for passenger comfort. Among the duties mentioned above, Chauffeurs also have to pick passengers at their location, to open doors for the passengers and for making sure that they are comfortable during the journey. The work activities of a Chauffeur also involve taking record of the car expenses and collecting money from clients.
Start off with your name, address and contact details at the head of your Chauffeur Resume.. After this, you have to add a strong and eye catching objective. This should be a brief sentence which should describe your goals in this industry and it should reflect your interest in this position.
In the following section you have to add your professional work experience. This section has to run chronologically from your last to your current position. Present what your duties and tasks were in every position, and how you offered quality service to clients. Your last section has to focus on your education. Again, you have to add education from the last training or qualification. A successful applicant is required to have a High School Diploma and a Driver's License. When listing your education remember that you have to add the name of the degree, the name of the school you attended and the location of the school. The last section has to be about your achievements. There you can add associations where you are member or other achievements.
Chauffeurs are required to possess a strong knowledge of protocol in various areas of operations. They also have to able to drive various types of vehicles in a safe manner.
Name: Andrew Bank
Address: 482 Mitchell Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 21.09.1980
Looking to obtain a rewarding and challenging position as a Chauffeur in a growth-oriented company where I can fully use my excellent communication and coordination skills
Hard-working and responsible Chauffeur with eight years of experience in driving cars for business firms and private entities; who possesses a strong knowledge of the Vehicle and Traffic Law and the ability to plan routes to various locations.
Skills and qualifications
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of car cleaning practices, supplies and equipment
- Capable of performing routine maintenance on vehicles
- Proficient in using MS Office programs
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to perform minor repairs to vehicles
Chauffeur, Parx Casino, Washington, DC, 2008- present
Duties and responsibilities
- Drove automobile and transported office personnel and visitors of the company
- Performed tasks such as carried mail to and from post office
- Responsible for cleaning the vehicle and for performing minor repairs or adjustments
Duties and responsibilities
- Verified that the car is in good condition at all times
- Checked that the car is equipped with the necessary elements for passenger comfort
- Picked passengers from their location
- Opened doors for the passengers when entering the car
- Assisted passengers to arrive safely at their destination
- Responsible for writing the expenses of the car as well as the income gained
High School Diploma, Preston High School, New York
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the National Chauffeur Association since 2006
Areas of interest
References available upon request