Aerospace Engineer Resume
The job of an aerospace engineer refers to researching, developing, testing and maintaining aircrafts or other related technologies. It depends on the specialty, but usually an aerospace engineer has to work on a fixed-wing aircraft, missiles, weapons, helicopters, flight simulators or space vehicles. The specific work elements of an aerospace engineer are: developing anionic systems, finding ways to develop efficient engines, collecting and analyzing flight testing information, supervising the assembly of an aircraft, writing technical manuals or reports, aircraft maintenance, etc.
Among this, aerospace engineers supervise the manufacturing of aircrafts, engines and other components. They review specifications and perform quality control, ensuring that every product is created in accordance to the guideline specification. Aerospace engineers can design new aircrafts, from the exterior body to the interior components.
When writing an Aerospace Engineer Resume, the first elements that you have to add are the contact information (name, address, phone number) and a short summary of your qualifications (four or five sentences describing what your main skills are). The following sections of the resume have to focus on the objective statement which has to present why you want the job and what skills and qualifications you can invest in it.
The next sections you have to focus on are the working experience and qualifications. In the working experience section, present your previous jobs from your current to the last position you held. Describe what were your main duties and responsibilities. The final section of your Aerospace Engineer Resume has to be about your qualifications; try to add the highest degrees and mention the name of the degree, the name of the school you attended and the location of the school. In the achievements section, describe how your performance resulted in the company's benefit. Present your initiatives or performances and focus on your most impressive engineer projects and achievements.
12th Ave Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 23.09.1974
The job of an aerospace engineer refers to researching, developing, testing and maintaining aircrafts or other related technologies.
Seeking the opportunity to obtain a challenging and rewarding position as an Aerospace Engineer in an organization where I can use my skills and experience in the field of Engineering.
A talented, organized and professional engineer with ten years in the field of aviation and aircraft components; along with excellent motivational and leadership skills.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent time management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in various electronics software programs
- Ability to work efficient in a team
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Vast knowledge of practical applications of engineering technology and science Career History
Aerospace Engineer, National Transportation Safety Board, Washington, DC, 2005-present
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developed designs for aeronautical products to respect customer requirements
- Performed experimental and operational stress tests on different prototypes of aircrafts
- Researched and analyzed information in order to determine costs and time of production
- Coordinated development and research programs.
Aerospace Engineer, Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMC), Newport News, VA, 2000-2005
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzed the field engineer's performance reports to verify malfunctioning or damaged aircrafts
- Kept performance reports record as a future reference
- Wrote technical reports and other documentation like bulletins, handbooks; analyzed project proposals, production costs of aeronautical or aerospace products
- Master's Degree in Aerospace Engineering, University of Washington
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, University of Washington
Areas of Interest
- Aerospace Engineering
References available upon request