Executive Housekeeper Resume
Executive Housekeepers are mainly responsible for supervising and coordinating the cleaning activities in a building. An Executive Housekeeper has to coordinate, manage and supervise the housekeeping staff and to make sure that the cleaning and maintenance operations are performed in compliance with the management policies and standards.
These skilled workers can perform their job in various settings from schools to hotels. The main duty of the Executive Housekeeper refers to coordinating and supervising the maintenance staff of the building. Other tasks of Executive Housekeepers involve planning, developing and implementing a cleaning schedule and for assigning specific responsibilities to every staff member. The responsibilities of an Executive Housekeeper also refer to keeping evidence of the workers who don't show up to work and to helping the staff with the cleaning procedures. Executive Housekeepers have to respect a strict maintenance budget, to order various materials and supplies and to hire and train new staff.
Your Executive Housekeeper Resume can start with your contact details: full name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. The next section of your Executive Housekeeper Resume can contain the objective statement, that has to describe what position you are looking for and what skills and qualifications you have for the job. In the next section, you can add your skills. Mention some general skills as well as some skills which you have gained in your experience as an Executive Housekeeper: great interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task or attention to details.
In the following section you have to add your professional work experience. This section has to run chronological from your last to your current position. Present what your duties and tasks were in every position, how you helped the company progress or how you increased the company's profitability. Your last section has to focus on your education. Again, you have to add your education from the last training or qualification. When listing your education remember that you have to add the name of the degree, the name of the school you attended and the location of the school. Here you can also mention additional workshops or courses that are relevant for an Executive Housekeeper.
Executive Housekeepers are required to possess outstanding communication skills used to maintain working relations with the staff. They are also required to have strong management and leadership skills used to coordinate and manage a working team.
Name: Barbara Davidson
Address: 836 Peters Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 12.03.1979
Seeking to obtain a challenging position as an Executive Housekeeper in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my abilities to train and coordinate a team
Hard-working and enthusiastic Executive Housekeeper with experience in coordinating and supervising the housekeeping activities and the staff within the housekeeping department; who possesses outstanding coordination and leadership skills
Skills and qualifications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Deep knowledge regarding the use of cleaning equipment
- Proficient in using various computer programs
- Exceptional knowledge of various cleaning supplies and tools
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of the color coding cleaning system
Executive Housekeeper, InterContinental Hotels Group, Nashville, TN, 2008- present
Duties and responsibilities
- Developed various standards regarding the work of housekeeping staff
- Inspected and evaluated the condition of the hotel and provided advice to management on repairs, furnishings or painting
- Performed a periodically inventory of the cleaning supplies and equipment
Executive Housekeeper, Joie de Vivre Hospitality, Los Angeles, CA, 2003-2008
Duties and responsibilities
- Kept updated on new and improved cleaning products, equipment and methods
- Organized and coordinated the departmental training programs
- Hired and trained new employees and evaluated their performance
- Prepared and maintained employee records and prepared activity and personnel reports
- Collaborated with the staff of other departments in an efficient manner
Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management, Baker College, CA
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the International Executive Housekeepers Association
Areas of interest
References available upon request