Senior Materials Inspector Resume
The most important responsibility of a senior materials inspector is that of performing material inspection for various manufacturing industries and ensuring that the employer company is benefiting from the quality of materials or services stipulated in the contracts for its products. In order to effectively perform this quality control, senior material inspectors have to professionally coordinate intermediate material inspectors, and to make sure that their professional abilities are responding to the job's requirements. This is a very important aspect in being able to guarantee the quality of the work performed and of the materials used.
Quality inspection requires knowledge in the field of the specific manufacturing industry, like a civil engineering educational background in the field of transportation constructions. The resume must include this professional training alongside with the supervisory abilities.
Senior Materials Inspector Sample Resume
Name: Peter Smith
Birth date: 01.07.1974
Address: 4562 E Avenue, Fort Lee, VA 23801-1800
Marital Status: Married, 1 child
Driver's license: Yes
My good performance and results as an intermediate materials inspector in the transportation industry have qualified me for the position of senior materials inspector. I have worked in this position for four years and have handled all the tasks implied by the job, starting with field quality control of materials used in highway and bridge construction and ending with managing employee and employment issues.
I am determined and focused in developing my career as a transportation senior material inspector and incorporate as many civil engineering fields as possible.
Accomplished materials inspector with demonstrated skills and abilities in the senior position, in search of a professional opportunity in the federal public services.
- Civil engineering training and familiarity with transportation construction procedures
- Ability to assess construction materials' quality and contracted construction services
- Integrity and determination
- Excellent oral and written communicational abilities
- Ability to coordinate a team of workers and manage administrative tasks
- Multitasking and working under stressful circumstances abilities
Senior Materials Inspector, 2006-2010
- Traveling to various construction site locations, inspecting construction operations and procedures and testing assessing quality of materials used,
- Verifying the equipment used,
- Recording and reporting test and inspection results,
- Rejecting defective materials and procedures,
- Coordinating material inspections and inspectors
Master's Degree in Transportation Engineering, North Virginia University
Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, North Virginia University
My most important achievement in the work of material inspection was the promotion to the position of senior materials inspector that proved my great performances in quality control.
Areas of interest: business, engineering, traveling
References: Available on request