Financial Specialist Resume
Financial Specialists are responsible for reviewing a client's financial data and for recommending long-term investment options. The working activities of a Financial Specialist mainly include verifying the client's financial information, understanding his investment goals and recommending useful strategies that can help achieve the investment goals.
These skilled workers have to make sure that the company's internal policies are functional and then to evaluate the funding requirements for various business operations. Among the duties mentioned above, a Financial Specialist is also responsible for preparing and analyzing various budget reports and for recommending adjustments in the fiscal revenue forecasts. Financial Specialists can work with a client in order to file annual fiscal returns or to recommend various tax-saving strategies. Other responsibilities of a Financial Specialist refer to supervising the financial and administrative performance of various programs and for evaluating program reports and accomplishments.
Your Financial Specialist Resume can start with your contact details: full name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. The next section of your Financial Specialist Resume can contain the objective statement, that has to describe what position you are looking for and what skills and qualifications you have for the job. In the next section you can add your skills. Mention some general skills as well as some skills which you have gained in your experience as a Financial Specialist: ability to multi-task or strong communication skills.
In the following section you have to add your professional work experience. This section has to run chronologically from your last to your current position. Present what your duties and tasks were in every position or how you increased the company's profitability. Your last section has to focus on your education. Again, you have to add education from the last training or qualification. Usually, Financial Specialists are required to possess a Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field. When listing your education remember that you have to add the name of the degree, the name of the school you attended and the location of the school. Here you can also mention additional workshops or courses that are relevant for a Financial Specialist position.
Financial Specialists need to have strong record keeping skills and an exceptional ability so as to interpret and understand complex regulations.
Name: Michael Drake
Address: 629 Spring Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 20.06.1979
Looking to obtain a rewarding and challenging position as a Financial Specialist in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and my ability to create strong business relations with individuals
Result-oriented and enthusiastic Financial Specialist with seven years experience in reviewing the financial data of a client and in recommending various long-term options; expertise in evaluating the compliance of various financial programs and business processes
Skills and qualifications
- Strong communication skills used to establish strong business relations with clients
- Ability to work under pressure and exceptional time-management skills
- Deep knowledge of the issues and problems regarding the administration of a program
- Exceptional expertise and knowledge regarding planning, developing and implementing programs
- Proficiency in using various computer programs and applications
Financial Specialist, Kearney & Company, Alexandria, VA, 2006- present
Duties and responsibilities
- Developed and implemented various corrective financial action plans that supported the company's goals
- Participated in change management activities and processes
- Responsible for preparing and submitting the budget and cost reports
- Reviewed and discussed the cost data with the management
Financial Specialist, Blackboard, Inc., Phoenix, AZ, 2003-2006
Duties and responsibilities
- Assigned account numbers for project costs in compliance with the company's processes
- Responsible for analyzing and for reporting various issues and problems regarding the projects of the company
- Discussed and analyzed the project financial requirements with the members of the team project
Master's Degree in Finance, Stanford University
Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Stanford University
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the Association of Insurance & Financial Specialists
available upon request