Skin Care Specialist Resume
The skin care specialists provide individuals skin care treatments for face and body. They also advice customers on various treatments and products they should use.
Skin care specialists have to advise clients on the colors of the makeup they should use and educate them on makeup application techniques. These skilled workers are mainly responsible for cleaning and applying treatments for the skin and body of clients. In order to do this, they perform tasks like applying chemical peels to reduce lines and age spots; cleaning the skin with water, creams or lotions; performing extractions to remove blackheads; removing body and face hair with wax; applying peels, masks, lotions or creams to treat the skin.
These skilled workers have to recommend products and colors to clients, to sterilize and clean the work areas, to give manicures and pedicures. Skin care specialists have to refer customers to medical personnel to seek medical consultancy for serious skin conditions.
Skin Care Specialist Resume Writing Tips
The first elements you can add in a resume are the contact information: name, address and telephone number. You can start your skin care specialist resume with an objective that has to state what position you are looking for and what skills and qualifications you have for the job. In the next section, you can add your skills. Mention some general skills as well as some skills which you have gained in your experience as a skin care specialist: great interpersonal and communication skills and knowledge of the beauty methods and techniques for providing professional treatments to customers.
In the following section, you have to add your professional work experience. This section must run chronological from your last to your current position. Present what your duties and tasks were in every position and how you provided quality service to customers. Your last section has to focus on your education. Again, you have to add education from the last training or qualification. Add the name of the degree, the name of the school you attended and the location of the school.
Skin care specialists are professionals who take care of the customer's skin and body by applying various treatments.
Name: Jane Collins
Address: 637 Rosedale Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth Date: 14.09.1980
To obtain a skin care specialist position in a well established company where I can fully utilize my great interpersonal skills and my extensive experience in this field.
Dedicated and talented skin care specialist with vast experience in offering body and face treatments to customers; ability to provide quality services to customers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Deep knowledge in skin care treatments
- Knowledge in the tools and equipment needed to perform the job.
Skin Care Specialist, Hayes St. Spa, Hayes Valley, CA, 2007-present
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaned and sterilized the equipment and the working areas
- Recorded the client needs and preferences in order to provide quality services
- Educated customers on how to clean and care for skin properly
- Examined the customer's skin with magnifying lamps or visors in order to evaluate skin condition
- Performed extractions to remove blackheads.
Skin Care Specialist, Banner Health, Sun City, AZ, 2004-2007
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluated client's skin condition and appearance
- Applied cosmetic products like tonics, lotions or creams on the customer's face and body
- Cleaned client's skin with creams and lotions
- Treated the skin and body with specialized techniques and products like peels and masks.
Managing Esthetician Degree, Art Institute of Phoenix, AZ
Achievements and Affiliations
Member of the American Association of Estheticians since 2007
Areas of Interest
References available upon request