Cafeteria Food Server Resume
If you want to work as a cafeteria food server, you will have to know some things first. This professional is responsible of preparing the food in restaurants or in other places where food is served. The duty may vary, and depends on your skill level or the job title. On the one hand, there are food service workers that can cook or come up with different recipes. On the other hand, there are some that are responsible for maintaining the kitchen according to the safety and health regulations, also they have to wash the dishes or cut the vegetables and meat.
Don't worry; you will have to perform these tasks only if your employer asks you to do so. Moreover, you will have to supply the kitchen with the necessary items and make sure that the food items are fresh. All the meals must be served hot, fresh and with their natural taste. You will also receive orders from waiters, prepare the plates and arrange them in a specific order. Remember to make sure that everybody respects the hygiene rules applied in the kitchen. In order to apply for this job, you will have to know how to write your CV. Remember that the CV represents you in front of the employer and talks about your personality. Here is an example of a CV for this work place.
Name: Lara Words
Birth date: 05.03.1980
Marital Status: Single
Driver's License: Yes
Address: 2nd Pipe Avenue
In this job you will have to work a great deal of time with people and, of course, with your team. Being a food service worker means having the necessary skills to perform all the tasks required and to respect all the clients.
To become a food service worker and to prove that I have the necessary skills for this job is very important. Working as a food service worker can be a chance to prove that I have knowledge in this domain. This job will help me to develop further my abilities.
With a great gift for the cafeteria food service and with the necessary knowledge in maintaining food service according to the health and safety regulations, I am a well prepared candidate for this work place. I am looking forward to developing my skills and learning new things.
Qualities and Skills
- Positive attitude and the ability towards the given tasks
- Resistant to hard tasks such as climbing, standing for a long time and performing physical labor
- Knowledge regarding sanitation and health regulations for food serving, kitchen maintenance
- Exceptional ability to establish and maintain good relationships with the other members of the staff
- Ability to write down accurate reports regarding certain information
- Good communication skills with clients, new employees and team members
American Restaurant, New York, 2007-2008
Duties and responsibilities
- Working at a fast pace in a highly demanding environment
- Dealing with the complaints of the customers
- Communicating clearly and effectively with staff members
Bachelor's degree, University of New York
Dealt and resolved all the complaints in the best way possible
Achieved experience in the food service domain
Areas of interest