The job purpose of a dishwasher is to keep and maintain the kitchen clean. A dishwasher has to make sure that the dishes and other glassware are cleaned on a daily basis. He must be able to load and unload a dish-washing machine. The dishwasher has to know what temperature to set and what amount of dish-washing liquid should be used. He is also required to take out the trash and to add new garbage bags to the garbage cans. All the food areas have to be sanitized and wiped out; the dishwashers have to clean the tables, to put the dirty dishes on a tray and then to take them to the dishing washing area.
After the dishes are clean, the dishwasher has to make sure that the dishes are properly stored so that other kitchen workers can have immediate access to them. Other duties are: cleaning the drains, brushing the plates and glasses, making sure that the dishwasher machine is cleaned properly, sweeping and mopping the kitchen or cleaning the walls if needed.
When writing a Dishwasher Resume, you can start by adding your contact information, a short introduction and the objective statement. The objective has to state what position you are looking for and what skills and qualifications you have for the job. Next, you must focus on the skills that you possess. Mention some of the skills which can make you a good dishwasher. The following section can be about your work experience. Add all the positions that you have had and try to describe what were your main duties and responsibilities. Focus particularly on the dishwashing positions. The final section in your Dishwasher Resume should be given to mention your qualifications. The dishwashing position doesn't require special qualification or training, but you can add certificates such as food hygiene, health and safety or first aid.
28 Berkley Street
Marital Status: Single
Birth date: 18.09.1985
A dishwasher has to keep and maintain the kitchen clean. He has to make sure that the dishes and other glassware are cleaned on a daily basis.
I seek a challenging and rewarding position as a Dishwasher in an organization where I can use my skills and experience
Detail oriented, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and with the ability to coordinate priorities Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate and to prioritize various activities
- Ability to communicate with supervisors, managers and colleagues
- Good stamina of performing work
- Very good physical condition
- Ability to handle heat and moisture
Dishwasher, The Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston, 2007-present
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check all dishes, glassware and other items for cleanliness
- Stored clean and dried dishes in proper places
- Maintain the washing equipment at proper temperature
- Load washing and cleaning equipment correctly
- Check washing temperature and adjust it as needed
- Clean and perform maintenance to the washing equipment properly
- Responsible for loading the dish washer
Dishwasher, McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant Group, 2005-2007
Duties and Responsibilities
- Load and unload the dishwashing machine
- Clean the kitchen floors
- Monitor water temperature of the dishwashing machine
High School Diploma, East Boston High School
Areas of Interest
References available upon request