Hotel Restaurant Equipment Supplies Sales Rep Resume
Being a Sales Representative is a great opportunity for those who have excellent negotiation skills and interpersonal abilities. Although an entry level position, this job offers multiple advancement possibilities. A good Hotel & Restaurant Equipment & Supplies Sales Representative should be dynamic, self motivated, a good negotiator, easy to adapt and eager to learn. Apart from the general promotion and sales knowledge, a Hotel & Restaurant Equipment & Supplies Sales Representative is required to posses certain information concerning the hotels and restaurants' supplies and equipment needs.
If you want to apply for a position as a Hotel & Restaurant Equipment & Supplies Sales Representative you should prepare a persuasive and attractive resume. Write a concise resume and make sure you mention all the relevant details. Begin by mentioning your contact details and your professional objective and focus on the section referring to previous working experience. Mention all former responsibilities that are relevant for the position you are seeking now. Do not forget to mention all competences and skills that recommend you for the job as well as the formal or informal educational background.
Name: Lorelei Graham
Address: Heartwood Street, Miami
Birth date: 21.12.1980
Marital Status: Single
Driver's License: B category, 2000
From my point of view, a Hotel & Restaurant Equipment & Supplies Sales Representative is in charged with handling all the sales operations on assigned areas or locations.
I am looking for a position as a Hotel & Restaurant Equipment & Supplies Sales Representative where I can use my negotiation skills and sales knowledge in order to meet sales targets and fulfill my client's needs and expectations.
Self motivated, driven and skillful Hotel & Restaurant Equipment & Supplies Sales Representative, with experience in promotion and sales, interpersonal abilities and excellent communication competences, I am looking forward to join your team and contribute to the company's growth and development.
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Professional appearance and presentation skills
- Efficient in time management;
- Excellent organizational competences;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Driving license;
- Computer proficiency;
- Self confidence and self motivated;
- Customer oriented and problem solver;
- Responsible and reliable;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to analyze and understand the market and detect the client's needs;
- Able to perform under pressure.
Hotel & Restaurant Equipment & Supplies Sales Representative,
Murray's Hotel and Restaurant Supply Company, 2007-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Promoting and selling hotel and restaurant equipment and supplies;
- Implementing the company's sales plan;
- Developing new sales techniques;
- Meeting the company's sales goals and objectives;
- Achieving sales targets;
- Traveling to different locations to sell products and meet the clients;
- Negotiations with customers;
- Placing orders for clients;
- Creating and developing a customer databases.
Wildfire Marketing Group, 2004-2007
Duties and responsibilities
- Helping the Advertising manager develop advertising campaigns and assisting him in daily advertising activities;
- Helping the Advertising manager establish the annual advertising budget;
- Elaborating marketing strategies and participating in the implementation process;
- Using the media services for advertisement;
- Handling client communication;
- Placing ads in current publications, purchase advertising space on radio and television and deliver ads and commercials to the media on time.
Bachelor's Degree in Economics, University of Miami
Achievements and affiliations
Increasing the company sales with 15%
Areas of interest
References available upon request