Special Meals Coordinator Resume
This article provides guidance to people who want to create a resume in order to apply for a position as a Special Meals Coordinator. Apart from several brief details on job description and most important aspects to include in a resume, the article contains a sample resume for such a position. Keep in mind that the information is only given as guidance and your resume doesn't have to contain the same details.
Special Meals Coordinators are in charged of overseeing and directing the preparation of healthy and special menus. Their main responsibility is adapting their menus according to customer's needs and nutritional diets. Special Meals Coordinators must be able to provide excellent service to retail customers.
A successful resume should contain all relevant information that will reflect a clear and objective view of your career development and goals. Begin by mentioning your contact details such as full name, home address, telephone number and e-mail address. The next section of your Resume should contain your professional objective, that has to describe what position you are looking for and what skills and qualifications recommend you for that job. Mention several personal skills as well as some competencies you have gained in your experience in the food and nutrition field.
Strawberry Street, New York
Name: Richard Wilkes
Address: Strawberry Street, New York
Marital Status: Married
I am looking for a position as a Special Meals Coordinator which will give me the opportunity to use my skills and experience in order to provide help and support to those who want to lose weight or improve their lifestyle by eating healthy.
People oriented, responsible and experienced Special Meals Coordinator, with excellent communication skills, management abilities and positive attitude I am eager to face new challenges and be part of your team.
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Highly organizational skills and strategic planning;
- Good physical shape;
- Team worker;
- Management skills;
- Multi tasking;
- Stress management;
- Knowledge of food safety habits and techniques;
- Knowledge of food combining;
- Able to coordinate and motivate clients;
- Problem solver and oral comprehension;
Special Meals Coordinator,
Jenny's Special Dining, 2004-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Ordering and analyzing specific foodstuff;
- Creating innovative, healthy and tasty menus;
- Creating delicious food plates for vegans;
- Identifying clients nutritional needs and expectations;
- Creating dietetic or other kind of special meals for people with health conditions;
- Coordinating and monitoring staff;
- Training new employees;
- Handling client complaints or conflicts;
- Ensuring compliance with health care policies, standards and regulations;
- Establishing and positive relationships with all clients and business partners.
Rotary Health Club, 2000-2004
Duties and responsibilities
- Fulfilling the clients' nutritional needs;
- Counseling and advising over weighted clients;
- Designing and implementing meal plans in order to determine weight loss and sodium reduction;
- Providing support and teaching clients how to reduce weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle;
- Teaching clients about good and bad eating habits and the importance of fruits and vegetables on daily diets;
- Identifying new training programs and routines to improve weight loss and promote healthy eating habits.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health and Nutrition
- Food Hygiene Training Course
- Developed an excellent training program for overweight people
- Member of the American Association of Culinary Professionals
References are available upon request