Human Resource Advisor Resume
The Human Resource Advisor is responsible for providing comprehensive human resource support to employees and managers. A HR Advisor works for corporate human resources strategies and provides accurate professional HR support to the staff of the corporate services.
Human resource advisors are responsible for providing HR advice in problems such as grievance matters, organizational change and employment relations. These skilled workers also have to develop and maintain productive relations with partners, colleagues in order to demonstrate their professional credibility. They also handle the management of casework; they make recommendations and provide support and advice to managers. Among the duties mentioned above, the HR Advisor has to prepare regular management reports in order to support the improvement of management and to evaluate the performance of the management. They also have to provide HR advice in changing various management programs.
The first elements you can add in a resume are the contact information: name, address and telephone number. You can start your HR advisor resume with an objective that has to state what position you are looking for and what skills and qualifications you have for the job. In the next section, you can add your skills. Mention some general skills as well as some skills, which you have gained in your experience as a HR advisor: strong decision-making skills, or ability to collaborate and work with other employees.
In the following section, you have to add your professional work experience. This section must run chronological from your last to your current position. Present what your duties and tasks were in every position and how you helped the company progress. Your last section has to focus on your education. Again, you have to add education from the last training or qualification. Usually, applicants are required to possess a human resource management degree. Human resource advisors are required to possess a strong knowledge of the practices and policies of human resources and of the legislation of employment. They also need to have excellent analysis and decision-making skills.
Name: Chris Notch
Address: 174 Washington Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 12.06.1977
From my experience, I can state that the human resource advisor is responsible for providing comprehensive customer human resource support to employees and managers
Seeking for a rewarding and challenging job as a HR advisor in a growth-oriented organization where I can fully use my solid problem-solving and leadership skills
Dynamic HR advisor with strong knowledge of the employment laws and HR practices and with the ability to interpret, advice and implement a wide variety of HR policies; proficient in using various Windows programs and applications: Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
- Proficient in using programs such as SOX, HIPPA, OFCCP, ADA
- Ability to work efficiently both in a team and individually
- Strong ability to train and coordinate employees
HR Advisor, JV Driver Projects Inc., Washington, DC, 2008 - present
Duties and responsibilities
- Provided HR advice in problems such as grievance matters, organizational change and employment relations
- Developed and maintained productive relations with partners, colleagues in order to demonstrate their professional credibility
- Recommended and provided support and advice to managers
- Prepared management reports in order to support the improvement of management situations and to evaluate their performance
- Provided HR advice in changing or implementing various management programs
HR Advisor, Best Buy, Washington, DC, 2004-2008
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepared regular management reports regarding the improvement of management
- Acted as a liaison between the operational managers and the finance officers in order to ensure the maintenance of the staffing establishments
- Supervised and authorized the preparation of contractual documents regarding appointments and other employment issues
- Advised managers on recruitment issues like selection process or person specifications
Master's Degree in Human Resources, Washington University
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Washington University
Areas of interest
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the National Human Resources Association since 2006
References available upon request