Human Resources Consultant Resume
The HR Consultant is responsible for providing HR management advisory and consultancy service to the staff and management of a company. The HR Consultant coordinates human resources problems such as developing and communicating policies, training staff or coordinating the recruitment processes.
These skilled workers are also responsible for providing consultancy service to the staff and management regarding various human resources issues and policies. The Human resource consultant represents the connection of the company with the human resources department staff in order to ensure a high quality delivery of the service. A Human resource consultant has to coordinate the internal and external reviews, to provide an efficient consultancy service to the staff and to classify investigations and research and to prepare appraisal reports of employees.
The first things you have to add when writing a HR consultant resume are the personal information, the summary and then the objective. You have to mention your full name, mailing address, email address, phone number. In the summary, you can add your main qualifications and skills that you possess for a HR Consultant position. The following section in your resume has to be about your skills qualifications. This section needs to be dedicated to your human resource skills. In this section, you can mention skills such as your ability to work alone on a wide variety of projects, excellent time management and leadership skills.
In the following section, you have to add your professional work experience. This section has to run chronological from your last to your current position. Present what your duties and tasks were in every position, how you helped the company progress or how you attracted new clients. Your last section has to focus on your education. Again, you have to add education from the last training or qualification. When listing your education, remember that you have to add the name of the degree, the name of the school you attended to and the location of the school. Applicants are usually required to possess a degree in Human Resources, business or other related fields.
Human Resource Consultants need to possess the ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with the employees and the management of the company.
Name: Mandy Grey
Address: 726 Madison Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 18.04.1978
From my experience, I can state that the HR Consultant is responsible for providing HR management advisory and consultancy service to the staff and management of a company
Seeking for a rewarding job as a HR Consultant in a growth-oriented organization, where I can fully use my solid problem-solving and leadership skills
Energetic HR Consultant with the ability to work additional hours in order to meet deadlines; with outstanding communication and presentation skills and able to interpret employment policies and agreements
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work efficiently both in a team and individual
- Strong ability to train and coordinate employees
HR Consultant, Cook Systems International, Dallas, TX, 2005 - present
Duties and responsibilities
- Provided professional consultancy service to the staff and management on various human resources issues and policies
- Acted as a liaison between the company and the human resources department staff in order to ensure a high quality delivery of the service
- Coordinated the internal and external reviews in order to provide an efficient consultancy service to the staff
- Collaborated with HR team to make sure that the objectives of the company are achieved
HR Consultant, Hire Disability Solutions, Augusta, GA 2000-2005
Duties and responsibilities
- Liaised with the external consultants and management to ensure the standards and policies of the company are respected
- Provided advice and recommendation on the tasks related to the recruitment process in order to meet the human resources requirements
- Investigated and prepared brief notes and reports on the policies and procedures of the human resources department
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, New York University
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the National Human Resources Association since 2003
Areas of interest
References available upon request